Step 1: Login with access code and PIN or fingerprint ID
- Tap on the menu at the top left of your screen
- Please note that OneTouch cannot be used to activate OneToken
Step 2: View settings
- Tap on "Settings"
- Tap on "Manage OCBC OneToken"
Step 3: Activate your OCBC OneToken
- Tap "Activate OneToken"
Step 4: Enable your OCBC OneToken with SMS OTP
- Tap "Activate" when prompted to set up OCBC OneToken
Step 5: Enter your Activation PIN
- Enter the SMS one-time password (OTP)
- Tap "Submit"
Step 6: Your OCBC OneToken is now activated
- Tap on “Done”. Only low risk transactions can be done with OCBC OneToken e.g. Bill payment, funds transfer to existing payee.
- Please note that for high risk transactions such as adding payees, changing personal particulars and changing transaction limits, customers will need to complete activation with a 6-digit Token. Customers will receive it via mail within 5 days.
Step 7: Enter your 6-digit token key