You get 2 types of interest on your account balance every month.
This interest is accrued daily based on your account's day-end balance and you will receive this at the end of the month.
For the SIX types of bonus below, you will earn bonus interest at 3 tiers based on your account balance, up to the first S$100,000:
- Earn up to 2.0% a year for crediting your salary of at least S$1,800 through GIRO and/or
- Earn up to 0.6% a year for increasing your account average daily balance by S$500 from the previous month and/or
- Earn up to 0.60% a year for spending at least S$500 on your OCBC 365 Credit Card and/or
- Earn up to 2.0% a year for 12 consecutive months when you purchase an eligible insurance product from OCBC and/or
- Earn up to 2.0% a year for 12 consecutive months when you purchase an eligible investment product from OCBC and/or
- Earn 0.6% a year if your account average daily balance is S$200,000 or more.
For illustration purpose:
|Bonus Interest Categories
||Maximum interest earned a year1
1 The maximum interest earned is computed based on the effective interest rate of the respective bonus interest categories and the bonus interest balance cap, based on a 365 day calendar year.