Other personal reliefs
Contributions can be made through either of the following ways:Online Banking
- Login to Online Banking with your access code and PIN
- Under “Investment & insurance”, select “Retirement portfolio”
- Select “SRS contribution”
- Login to Mobile Banking App
- Go to Menu
- Under “Invest”, select “Contribute to SRS account”
Cash can only be deposited over the counter at branches.Cheque
Write a cheque payable to yourself and drop it into a Quick Cheque Deposit box at any OCBC branch. Indicate on the back of the cheque:
- Your name
- NRIC or FIN number
- SRS account number
- Contact number
Cheques received before 3.30pm on a working day, the funds will be credited to SRS account around 4.00pm on the following working day if the cheque is good for payment.
SRS contribution cannot be done via other banks’ internet banking.
Contributions must be made by 30 December of each year in order to be eligible for tax deduction in the same year.
Standing instruction is currently not available.