2. Alternatively, you can send us the completed OCBC All-in-One GIRO Application form.
If you have an existing GIRO arrangement with another bank, please continue making payment through your existing bank until your billing organisation informs you of the new OCBC GIRO payment arrangement. Then, inform your existing bank to terminate the current arrangement
Kindly approach any of our branches or call us to request for a termination of your OCBC GIRO arrangement.
Your billing organisation will notify you on the outcome of your GIRO application.
Any new GIRO arrangements will take at least 21 days to take effect. If you do not receive any notification from your billing organisation on the new arrangement within 21 days, you may wish to contact your billing organisation to enquire about the status of your GIRO application.
If your GIRO application is unsuccessful, OCBC Bank will notify you on the rejection.
1. Setting up of payment instructions
2. What do you mean by the full bank account number?
The full bank account number will include the branch code followed by the existing account number. Please refer to examples below:
3. When will I be required to enter the full bank account number?
You will be required to enter the full bank account number when you set up GIRO and FAST instructions.
4. Do I need to remember the bank's BIC for my OCBC Online Banking GIRO/FAST transaction?
You are not required to memorise the bank's BIC as you only need to select the name of the bank that you wish to transfer to.