Contact us anytime, anywhere or bank at our 46 branches and 1,200 OCBC and UOB ATMs islandwide
Write to us
65 Chulia Street
We have limited the branch services provided at our 24 branches during the Circuit Breaker
In line with the Government measures to curb the spread of Covid-19, customers visiting the branch will have to check in and check out via SafeEntry, as well as complete a travel declaration form. Look for the respective QR codes at the branch entrance.
We are limiting the types of branch services available at our open branches and encourage you to bank with us digitally instead. The services offered are:
- 1. Cash transactions:Cash withdrawals and deposits; Encashment of cheques / cashiers order.
- 2. Other transactions: Remittances and payments (includes telegraphic transfer); Loan application and repayment; Purchase of cashiers order and demand draft; Replacement or change of ATM / debit card / security token.
- 3. Bank account opening and closure.
- 4. Account Servicing: Signatory updates; Adding account holders; Appointment of 3rd party mandate; Update and activation of dormant accounts.
- 5. Safe deposit box services.
Banking hours at these locations remain unchanged, with special queues arranged for the elderly and other vulnerable customers. Note that customers who visit our branches must wear face masks, or they could be denied entry.
Our digital banking services is available and over 1,100 ATMs across the island in our shared ATM network with UOB are fully functional. For details, click here.
Modify your search below if you are looking for something more specific.