Empowering you to bank safely and securely, our No.1 priority
Secure login via Access Code and PIN
Customise your login credentials to protect your online banking accesses
The Online Banking Access Code and PIN let you access your account(s) via OCBC Internet Banking or the OCBC Digital app. These credentials are issued to you when you start banking with us and you can easily customise them to your preference.
Protects your online banking account
Changing your Access Code – so that it differs from the one originally issued to you – makes it more difficult for unauthorised parties to try accessing your account(s). This sets you up for a safer online banking experience.
Lets you change your Access Code and PIN any time
You can change your Access Code and PIN any time – the change(s) will take effect immediately. This means that, if your device is lost or stolen, unauthorised parties cannot log in to OCBC Internet Banking or the OCBC Digital app using your old Access Code and PIN. This helps you protect your account(s).
- Change your Access Code to one that contains both letters and numbers (up to 14 characters). Do not use personal information that can be easily guessed, such as your name or birth date.
- Change your PIN to one that cannot be easily guessed by others. Avoid using any digit in your PIN more than twice. Do not reuse old PINs.
- Do not use the same PINs across different websites, applications and services.
- Do not save your PIN in your browser’s password manager.
- Change your PIN regularly and keep it confidential.
- For an added layer of protection, consider enabling OCBC OneTouch™️ or OCBC OneLook™️, which use fingerprint or facial recognition technology to keep your account(s) secure. If you do so, make sure you enrol only your own biometrics (face or fingerprint) on your device.