Business payments online made simple in local & foreign currencies
To another OCBC Singapore account
Make same-day fund transfers between OCBC accounts in SGD quickly, easily and free-of-charge via OCBC Velocity (Business Internet Banking).
To non-OCBC bank accounts in Singapore
- Standard processing (GIRO)
- Instant processing (FAST - Fast And Secure Transfers)
- Same-day processing (MEPS-MAS ELECTRONIC Payment System)
|Standard processing (GIRO)
|Instant processing (FAST - Fast And Secure Transfers)
|Same-day processing (MEPS-MAS ELECTRONIC Payment System)
Singapore Dollar Cheques
- A guaranteed cheque issued by the Bank that will not bounce
- To be used when your beneficiaries want assurance of guaranteed payments
- Amount will be deducted upfront from your account when a cashier’s order is issued
Business Debit Card
- Consolidate your business expenses
- Make payments and withdraw cash easily
- Enjoy up to 1% cashback on your everyday business spend, with no minimum spend
Outward Telegraphic Transfer (OTT)
- The secure way to make overseas payments and transfers in over 60 currencies
- Pay in local currency such as VND to Vietnam and KRW to South Korea
- Retrieve a copy of MT103 from OCBC Velocity (Business Internet Banking) and OCBC Business app as evidence of payment.
- Track end-to-end payment status in real time with SWIFT gpi.
- Commission of S$30 per transaction submitted via OCBC Velocity (Business Internet Banking), OCBC Business app, Host-to-Host, or API. Other charges may apply (refer to pricing guide).
International Automated Clearing House (IACH)
- Cross-border low-value electronic transfer service at a flat fee
- Transfer payments to your beneficiary in local currency of their countries
- Suited for regular, non-urgent overseas transfers, with transfers completed in 3-5 days.
- Certainty of full value transfers
Learn more about International Automated Clearing House (IACH)
Cheque (USD cheques cleared in Singapore)
- Foreign currency guaranteed cheque that will not bounce
- Amount will be deducted upfront from your account upon issuance of the demand draft
- Validity period of a Demand Draft is currency dependent