The latest OCBC Mobile Banking App release in October 2019 is a major update from the previous version. The main updates are:
- New design – the app sports a completely new look. The re-designed user interface also enables easier access to commonly-performed transactions (such as Transfer Funds and Pay Bills) through one-tap quick access buttons, as well as a new re-designed main menu.
- One view of all transactions – view your latest transactions across all Current, Savings and card accounts at a glance. This is available on the Account Summary dashboard –“ Your activity ” to view the last 7 transactions from the past 7 days; and tap on “See more” to view all transactions from the past 7 days.
- Personalised Insights – these are personalised, bite-sized information that help our customers discover more about their finances and better manage them.
- OCBC Banking Assistant – interact with an AI-based voice banking assistant who can help you with banking enquiries and bill payments, using just your voice. Access this by tapping on the “Banking Assistant” icon at the bottom after logging on.
- Manage Wealth – (introduced in July 2019) customers can now access and perform wealth-management services and activities on the Mobile Banking app.
- Access to wealth content : such as market insights, investment ideas and thematic content.
- Invest on the go : buy and sell unit trusts, Singapore Government Securities, Blue Chip Investment Plans (BCIP) make contributions to your SRS account and pay for shares.
- Keep track : of investment portfolios and UT price movements by setting alerts.