Make payments to your business partners or suppliers in just a few simple taps.
Approve or reject time sensitive cash and trade transactions with ease.
Access your business accounts with Touch ID fingerprint using OCBC OneTouch™.
Wherever you go, your business goes with you.
Available on Android and iOS.
With iOS 11, you can ask Siri to help you check your business account balances and make funds transfer to your added payees with an OCBC account.
Manage your day to day banking and payments with Face ID using OCBC OneLook.
Now, your face is your password.
A SMS-OTP will be sent to your registered mobile device after logging in.
Key in the 6-digits One Time Password (OTP) to access your business accounts and transact on the go.
It's banking made simple.
Cheque enquiry status
Reset password/unlock ID
Add payees easily
A comprehensive overview of the business accounts and transactional activities in real time.
Take control of your business. Anytime, anywhere.
The Business Mobile Banking app is equipped with 2-factor authentication (2FA).
This security feature allows only authorized users to gain access to your business accounts.
For existing Velocity@ocbc users, login to the Business Mobile Banking app and start banking with us today!
Terms & Conditions apply. Please view here for more information.
1. The OCBC Business Mobile Banking app is available only to entities who maintain business accounts in Singapore.
2. You need to be an active Velocity@ocbc user to use the OCBC Business Mobile Banking app.
3. The OCBC Business Mobile Banking app is designed for use with an Android or iOS phone to view account balances and transactional activities, make payments and approve transactions. You can also check your account balances or initiate internal funds transfers between OCBC bank accounts using SIRI voice instructions, on Touch ID or Face ID-enabled Apple iPhones running on iOS 11 or Apple's latest operating systems. Your transaction and authorisation limits on Velocity@ocbc will apply to such transfers, subject to any threshold limit imposed by OCBC Bank.
4. All OCBC Business Mobile Banking app capabilities, except for voice banking, are made available for Android users.
5. Your mobile number must be registered with Velocity@ocbc to use SMS-OTP for login authentication and to authorise transactions.
6. OCBC OneTouch™ is available on Touch ID-enabled Apple iPhones running on iOS 8 or Apple's latest operating systems and other Bank-designated devices with the fingerprint recognition feature of Google Android version 4.4.2 and above.
7. OCBC OneLook™ is available on Face ID-enabled Apple iPhones running on iOS 11 or Apple's latest operating systems.
8. Log in to OCBC Business Mobile Banking app is also available via security token.
9. OCBC Bank's decision on all matters relating to the OCBC Business Mobile Banking app is final and binding on all users.