With the new iOS 11, you can now ask Siri to help you check your business account balances and make funds transfers to your added payees with an OCBC account.
Make payments to your business partners or suppliers in just a few simple taps.
Approve or reject time sensitive cash and trade transactions with ease.
Access your business accounts with Touch ID fingerprint using OCBC OneTouch™.
Now available on iOS.
Wherever you go, your business goes with you.
A SMS-OTP will be sent to your registered mobile device after logging in.
Key in the 6-digits One Time Password (OTP) to access your business accounts and transact on the go.
It's banking made simple.
A comprehensive overview of the business accounts and transactional activities in real time.
Take control of your business. Anytime, anywhere.
The Business Mobile Banking app is equipped with 2-factor authentication (2FA).
This security feature allows only authorized users to gain access to your business accounts.
For existing Velocity@ocbc users, login to the Business Mobile Banking app and start banking with us today!
For Android users, you are able to access and have an overview of your business account information via SMS-OTP.
All other capabilities, except for voice banking, will be made available for Android users soon.
Keep a look out for it!
Terms & Conditions apply. Please view here for more information.
1. The OCBC Business Mobile Banking app is available only to entities who maintain business accounts in Singapore.
2. You need to be an active Velocity@ocbc user to use the OCBC Business Mobile Banking app.
3. The OCBC Business Mobile Banking app is designed for use with an Android or iOS phone to view account balances and transactional activities, make payments and approve transactions. You can also check your account balances or initiate internal funds transfers between OCBC bank accounts using SIRI voice instructions, on Touch ID-enabled Apple iPhones running on iOS 11 or Apple's latest operating systems. Your transaction and authorisation limits on Velocity@ocbc will apply to such transfers, subject to any threshold limit imposed by OCBC Bank.
4. Your mobile number must be registered with Velocity@ocbc to use SMS-OTP for login authentication and to authorise transactions.
5. OCBC OneTouch™ is available on Touch ID-enabled Apple iPhones running on iOS 8 or Apple's latest operating systems and other Bank-designated devices with the fingerprint recognition feature of Google Android version 4.4.2 and above.
6. Log in to OCBC Business Mobile Banking app is also available via security token.
7. OCBC Bank's decision on all matters relating to the OCBC Business Mobile Banking app is final and binding on all users.
8. The effective date for (i) the fingerprint recognition feature of Android phones on OCBC OneTouch™ and (ii) the payment-making and transaction-approving feature on the OCBC Business Mobile Banking app for Android phones shall be announced by OCBC in due course.