- Promotional 1M Compounded SORA pricing package
- Stand to earn OCBC$ from your energy savings and redeem them on the STACK marketplace
Home Loan (New Purchase)
Fast forward your online home loan approval to 60 minutes
Choose from a range of pricing packages with support from a dedicated mortgage specialist
Simple and secure online application, with 60-minute approval
Opt for Eco-Care Home Loan for more savings
Singaporean, Singapore PR or foreigner above 21 years old
Loan amount must be at least S$200,000 for HDB flat or S$300,000 for Singapore private home
OCBC Home Loan lets you acquire your dream home faster with our customised and holistic financing solutions.
Verify that your home will be energy efficient with the Tropical Home Energy Efficiency Assessment (THEEA) developed by the Building and Construction Authority (BCA). Complete it in just 2 minutes before applying for the OCBC Eco-Care Home Loan.
Mortgage Product of the Year
The Digital Banker Global Retail Banking Innovation Awards 2021
Enjoy these Online Exclusive Rates for a selected time only. Select the loan that fits your needs.
- OCBC 2Y/3Y/4Y fixed rate
- OCBC mortgage board rate
- 1M Compounded SORA
OCBC 2Y/3Y fixed rate
(For completed properties only)
OCBC mortgage board rates
1M Compounded SORA
|OCBC 2Y/3Y fixed rate||OCBC mortgage board rates||1M Compounded SORA|
|Year 11.48% (fixed)||Year 11.30% (Board + 0.50%)||Year 11M Compounded
SORA + 1.20%
|Year 21.48% (fixed)||Year 21.30% (Board + 0.50%)||Year 21M Compounded
SORA + 1.30%
|Year 31.60% (Board + 0.80%)||Year 31.60% (Board + 0.80%)||Year 31M Compounded
SORA + 1.40%
|Thereafter1.80% (Board + 1.00%)||Thereafter
1.80% (Board + 1.00%)
SORA + 1.40%
Find out how much you can borrow
Use our OCBC OneAdvisor Affordability Calculator to find out how much you can borrow, based on your income, age and financial status.
21 years old
Minimum loan amount for Singapore private home
Minimum loan amount for HDB flat
- Online loan approval and usage are only applicable for applications via Myinfo. Please note delays or non-approvals of applications may occur for various reasons.
- ABS Guide: The Association of Banks in Singapore and MoneySENSE guide, "What You Should Know About Housing Loans - Key Questions to Ask The Bank Taking a Housing Loan" is available and you are encouraged to read it before committing to a residential property loan.
- This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Apply for an OCBC Home Loan today
OCBC 2Y/3Y fixed rate
The illustration below is based on a 2 year fixed rate package.
OCBC Mortgage Board Rates
Keep your loan amount in the first year. Prepayment fee of 1.5% will be charged if you pay down the loan in the first year.
Myinfo is a government service that enables Singaporean citizens and residents to manage the use of their verified personal data for online transactions.
Promotional rates for 1M Compounded SORA pricing package
Year 1: 1M COMPOUNDED SORA + 0.98%
Year 2: 1M COMPOUNDED SORA + 0.98%
Thereafter: 1M COMPOUNDED SORA + 1.40%
|Electricity Plans||Contract Duration||Promo Code||Entitlement|
|SUNSEAP-100 (Fixed Rate)||24 months||OCBCECO80||$80 Bill Rebate to be reflected on the 6th bill|
|SUNSEAP-100 (Discount Off Tariff)||24 months||OCBCECO80||$80 Bill Rebate to be reflected on the 6th bill|
The energy rate applicable for these plans can be found on Sunseap's website at www.sunseap.com at point of sign-up.
Apply via Myinfo
You can now pre-fill your home loan application via Myinfo with a secure, enhanced and fully digital process from application to acceptance.
Get us to contact you
Simply fill up the form and we will get back to you within 2 working days.
The Singapore Overnight Rate Average (SORA) is the volume-weighted average rate of borrowing transactions in the unsecured overnight interbank SGD cash market in Singapore between 8.00 am and 6.15 pm.
The 1M Compounded SORA is published by MAS at 9:00 am on all business days in Singapore and is computed by compounding the published SORA rate over the historical 1-month period. Published by MAS since 5 August 2020.
- The 1-month Compounded SORA rate applicable on a Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday would be the last published 1-month Compounded SORA rate. (For example, if the rate review date falls on a weekend, the 1-month Compounded SORA rate applied for the next 1-month period would be the 1-month Compounded SORA rate published on the working Friday of that week.)
If the 1M Compounded SORA is less than zero, zero will be applied.