Home Loan (New Purchase)
Finance your dream home
Borrow up to 75% of your property’s valuation
Choose from a range of pricing packages with support from a dedicated mortgage specialist
Submit confidential information securely and speed up your loan application using MyInfo
Singaporean, Singapore PR or foreigner above 21 years old
Loan amount must be at least S$200,000 for HDB flat or S$300,000 for Singapore private home
OCBC Home Loan lets you acquire your dream home faster with customised and holistic solutions.
Enjoy these Online Exclusive Rates for a selected time only. Select the loan that fits your needs.
- OCBC 2Y fixed rate
- OCBC mortgage board rate
- 3M SIBOR
- 90-Day SORA
OCBC 2Y fixed rate
OCBC mortgage board rates
(For private properties only)
(For new loans, completed private properties, minimum loan size of S$1 mil)
|OCBC 2y fixed rate||OCBC mortgage board rates||3M SIBOR||90-Day SORA (Simple Average)|
|Year 11.55% (fixed)||Year 11.50% (Board + 0.50%)||Year 13M SIBOR + 1.00%||Year 190D Sora + 1.28%|
|Year 21.55% (fixed)||Year 21.50% (Board + 0.50%)||Year 23M SIBOR + 1.00%||Year 290D Sora + 1.28%|
|Year 3 1.75% (Board + 0.75%)||Year 31.75% (Board + 0.75%)||Year 33M SIBOR + 1.00%||Year 31.88% (Board +0.88%)|
|Thereafter1.95% (Board + 0.95%)||Thereafter1.95% (Board + 0.95%)||Thereafter3M SIBOR + 1.00%||Thereafter1.88% (Board +0.88%)|
Find out how much you can borrow
Use our OCBC OneAdvisor Affordability Calculator to find out how much you can borrow, based on your income, age and financial status.
21 years old
Minimum loan amount for Singapore private home
Minimum loan amount for HDB flat
- Online loan approval and usage are only applicable for applications via MyInfo. Please note delays or non-approvals of applications may occur for various reasons.
- ABS Guide: The Association of Banks in Singapore and MoneySENSE guide, "What You Should Know About Housing Loans - Key Questions to Ask The Bank Taking a Housing Loan" is available and you are encouraged to read it before committing to a residential property loan.
- This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Apply for an OCBC Home Loan today
OCBC 2Y Fixed Rate
Keep your loan amount in the first 2 years. Prepayment fee of 1.5% will be charged if you pay down the loan in the first 2 years
OCBC Mortgage Board Rates
Keep your loan amount in the first year. Prepayment fee of 1.5% will be charged if you pay down the loan in the first year.
Apply via MyInfo
You can now pre-fill your home loan application via MyInfo with a secure, enhanced and fully digital process from application to acceptance.
Get us to contact you
Simply fill up the form and we will get back to you within 2 working days.
The Singapore Overnight Rate Average (SORA) is the averate rate of unsecured overnight interbank SGD transactions brokered in Singapore from 9.00 am to 6.15 pm. Published by MAS daily since 1 July 2005.
The SORA value for computation of OCBC's 90D SORA will be the published value by MAS.
- The SORA value applicable on a Saturday, Sunday or Public Holiday would be the SORA value of the previous working day.
- If the SORA is zero or less, we will apply zero in the computation of the 90D SORA.
SORA is volatile. Changes in market interest rate will be immediately reflected in the daily published SORA rate.