Home Loan (New Purchase)
Different loans for different homes
Why you'll love it
- Borrow up to 75% of the valuation
- Complete range of pricing packages
- Dedicated specialists and support
- Singaporeans, Singapore PRs, and foreigners
- For HDB purchase, you must meet HDB’s conditions
3 different home loan packages to suit your needs
OCBC 2Y Fixed Rate
Fixed Rate 2.15% for
year 1 & year 2, thereafter
mortgage board rate 2.20%
- Protects you from rate fluctuations for the first 3 years
- Pegged to OCBC mortgage board rate (bank managed rate) thereafter
OCBC mortgage board rates
2.10% from year 1 to 3,
- Bank-managed rates and the bank can revise the values at anytime by giving you 30 days' notice.
- In OCBC, mortgage board rates are defined for specific pricing packages. Should the mortgage board rate on your account be increased, you will have the flexibility to switch to another OCBC pricing package at no cost.
- The current mortgage board rate pricing packages are availed with mortgage board rates at 1.50%.
- You have the flexibility to prepay up to 50% of the loan amount within the lock-in period.
3-month or 6-month
3M/6M SIBOR +0.30% for year 1, +0.40% for year 2, +0.50% for year 3,
Rates are pegged to the 3-month/6-month SIBOR and reviewed every 3 months or 6 months respectively.
SIBOR(Singapore Interbank Offered Rate)SIBOR is the rate at which banks lend to one another. When it falls, so do rates for variable or SIBOR-linked mortgages. When the SIBOR rises, you have to fork out more."
- Payments can increase or decrease based on SIBOR rates.
Home Loan Application Process
Loan process for HDB Flat Purchase (Resale)
Loan process for Private Property Purchase (Resale)
Loan process for Private Property Purchase (Building Under Construction)
You might also be interested in
Refinance your home loan with us
Looking to renovate as well?
How to apply?
Or call our hotline
Operating hours are from 9am to 5pm,
Mondays to Fridays
(excluding public holidays)
- Notification insert with the home loan statement dated 31 December 2015
- HDB Home Loans
- Mortgage Loans (for Singapore private property)
- Pricing Guide for Singapore and Overseas Home Loans
- The Association of Banks in Singapore and MoneySENSE guide, "What You Should Know About Housing Loans - Key Questions To Ask The Bank Before Taking a Housing Loan" is available and you are encouraged to read it before committing to a residential property loan. Learn more
- This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.