or Singapore PRs
for other foreigners
Include any one of the following documents:• Phone bill
1. The opinions or views expressed in this document are expressed by the third parties identified, and do not represent our view.
2. This information is intended for general circulation only. It does not consider the specific investment objectives, financial situation or needs of anyone.
3. Before you make an investment, you should speak to your OCBC Relationship Manager who will assess whether the products are suitable to you based on your investment objectives, financial situation or needs.
4. If you choose not to do so, you should consider if the investment product is suitable for you.
5. We are not making an offer, solicit to buy or sell or subscribe for any security or financial instrument, enter into any transaction or participate in any trading or investment strategy with you through this document.
6. We do not guarantee the accuracy of this information at any time. All of the information here may change any time without notice.
7. We are not responsible for any loss or damage arising from this information.
8. Investment involves risks. Past performance figures, predictions or projections are not necessarily indicative of future or likely performance. Actual performance may differ from the projections in this document.
9. Any reference to a company, financial product or asset class is used for illustrative purposes and does not represent our recommendation in any way.
10. The information in this document must not be reproduced or shared without our written agreement.
11. We may have alliances with product providers, for which we may receive a fee. Product providers may also receive fees from investors.
12. We may have performed or will perform broking and other financial services for the product providers.
13. We and our related corporations and their directors and officers may have or take positions in securities mentioned in this document.
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors and monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the Supplementary Retirement Scheme are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$50,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Minimum Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$50,000 for each depositor per Scheme member.