Start mapping your legacy for future generations.
You’ve worked hard to build your wealth. Now, ensure that your loved ones enjoy the fruits of your labour. Journey into a smooth transition of wealth across generations by customising a plan with our range of solutions.
Get started on your journey with OCBC Life Goals
Get your reward in 3 easy steps:
- Complete the OCBC Life Goals Retirement or Children's Education planner online (or by logging into OCBC Internet banking)
- Submit a 'Let us contact you' eform at the end of the planner
- Meet with an OCBC representative to have a Life Goals conversation.
Wealth Product Disclaimers
- Terms and Conditions apply. This is for general information and does not take into account your particular investment and protection aims, financial situation or needs. You should seek advice from a financial adviser before committing to a purchase. Otherwise, you should consider the suitability of the product.
- Insurance plans are provided by The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited. This is not a contract of insurance. The precise terms and conditions of the insurance plans are specified in the policy contract. Buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value payable, if any, may be less than the total premiums paid.
- A copy of the prospectus of the fund is available and may be obtained from the fund manager or its approved distributors. Potential investors should read the prospectus for details before deciding whether to subscribe for, or purchase units in the fund. The value of the units in the funds and the income accruing to the units, if any, may fall or rise. Payouts are not guaranteed and may be changed at the fund manager's discretion without prior notice. Please refer to the prospectus for the name of the fund manager and the investment objectives.
- OCBC Bank, its related companies, their respective directors and/or employees (collectively "Related Persons") may or might have in the future interests in the investment products or the issuers mentioned herein. Such interests include effecting transactions in such investment products, and providing broking, investment banking and other financial services to such issuers. OCBC Bank and its Related Persons may also be related to, and receive fees from, providers of such investment products.
Policy Owner's Protection Scheme
Policy Owner's Protection Scheme The insurance plans are protected under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the Life Insurance Association (LIA) or SDIC websites (www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).