- Best ESG Engagement Initiative, Singapore, 2021 Asia Asset Management Best of the Best Awards
- Excellence in Service, Singapore, 2021 Fund Selector Asia House and Fund Awards
- Best Fund Provider – USD Bond and European Equity, 2021 Asian Private Banker Asset Management Awards for Excellence
Fidelity Enhanced Reserve Fund
A low volatility fund with a projected monthly payout of 2% p.a.
A diversified portfolio comprising primarily short-dated and high-quality global investment-grade bonds, with some allocation in high-yield credit.
Projected regular monthly income
High liquidity fund with no lock-in period
Anyone between 21 and 68 years old
Non-EU resident or person not residing in EAA
A fund designed for resilient performance, brought to you by Fidelity International.
Republic of Korea
As of 31 Jul 2021
|FIDELITY INSTITUTIONAL LIQUIDITY USD C ACC||7.62%|
|UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (GOVERNMENT) 0% 30-DEC-20||4.99%|
|USD/CNH FORWARD CONTRACT||4.90%|
|USD/HKD FORWARD CONTRACT||2.92%|
|CNY/USD FORWARD CONTRACT||1.86%|
|CHINA DEVELOPMENT BANK 3.23% 10-JAN-2025||1.70%|
|AIRPORT AUTHORITY HONG KONG 2.1%||1.54%|
|HONG KONG MORTGAGE CORP LTD .5% 09-FEB-2023||1.54%|
|USD/EUR FORWARD CONTRACT||1.31%|
0.5% (up till 31 Dec 2021)
Lump sum or regular savings plan
Invest in the Fidelity Enhanced Reserve Fund today
- The opinions or views expressed in this document are expressed by the third parties identified, and do not represent our view.
- This information is intended for general circulation only. It does not consider the specific investment objectives, financial situation or needs of anyone.
- Before you make an investment, you should speak to your OCBC Relationship Manager who will assess whether the products are suitable to you based on your investment objectives, financial situation or needs.
- If you choose not to do so, you should consider if the investment product is suitable for you.
- We are not making an offer, solicit to buy or sell or subscribe for any security or financial instrument, enter into any transaction or participate in any trading or investment strategy with you through this document.
- No representation or warranty whatsoever in respect of any information provided herein is given by OCBC Bank and it should not be relied upon as such. OCBC Bank does not undertake an obligation to update the information or to correct any inaccuracy that may become apparent at a later time. All information presented is subject to change without notice.
- OCBC Bank shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly howsoever in connection with or as a result of any person acting on any information provided herein.
- Investments are subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. The information provided herein may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or future performance of countries, assets, markets or companies. Actual events or results may differ materially. Past performance figures, predictions or projections are not necessarily indicative of future or likely performance.
- Any reference to a company, financial product or asset class is used for illustrative purposes and does not represent our recommendation in any way.
- The information in this document must not be reproduced or shared without our written agreement.
- The Bank, its related companies, their respective directors and/or employees (collectively “Related Persons”) may or might have in the future interests in the investment products or the issuers mentioned herein. Such interests include effecting transactions in such investment products, and providing broking, investment banking and other financial services to such issuers. The Bank and its Related Persons may also be related to, and receive fees from, providers of such investment products.
- Investors should note that there are necessarily limitations and difficulties in using any graph, chart, formula or other device to determine whether or not, or if so, when to, make an investment.
- Where the contents have not been identified as summaries of the investment ideas and recommendations set out in research reports disseminated by the OCBC Group, the information is not intended to constitute research analysis or recommendation and should not be treated as such.
- This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Unit trusts disclaimer
The information contained herein has been prepared by OCBC Bank, the issuer and manager of the fund. It is for general information only. It does not take account of your specific investment aims, financial situation or needs.
This is not a formal offer for this product. We are not recommending that you buy this product as you must first assess whether it is suitable for your investment needs. You should speak to a financial adviser before you buy an investment product. The financial adviser will look at your specific investment aims, financial situation and particular needs before advising you on whether the product is suitable for you. Of course, if you decide not to get advice from a financial adviser, you should consider carefully whether this product is suitable for you.
The investment objective of the fund is more particularly described in the fund prospectus. You can get a copy of the prospectus of the fund from the manager of the fund, or any of its approved distributors. You should read the prospectus for details of the fund before deciding whether to subscribe for, or buy, units in the fund. The value of the units in the fund and the income building up from the units, if any, may fall or rise.
The information in this document may contain projections or other predictions regarding future events or the future performance of countries, assets, markets or companies. These may be different from actual events or results. Past performance figures are not necessarily an indication of future or likely performance. Any reference to any specific company, financial product or asset class is used as an example only. We (OCBC Bank), and any of our related and connected companies, and their directors and employees (known as 'related people'), may have interests in, and may make transactions in, the products mentioned in this document. We may have connections with, and may receive a fee from, the product providers. Product providers may also be related people, who may receive fees from investors. We and our related people may also carry out or try to carry out broking and other financial services for the product providers.
We have done all we can to make sure that this document is accurate at the time of printing, but we are not responsible if there are any errors or missing information. If the document becomes out of date, we do not have to replace it. We are not responsible for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising in connection with, or as a result of, any person acting on any information provided in this document. Please do not reproduce or share any of the information in this document without our written permission.