It pays kopitiam uncles, merchants, peers and dears. Plus, get to withdraw cash by scanning the QR code at our ATMs.
Payments made convenient
OCBC Pay Anyone™ lets you pay everyone – including those on PayNow – using their mobile number or email address.
What’s more, you can request payments easily using a generated QR code, making splitting a bill amongst friends a breeze.
Kopitiam uncles, taxi drivers, and more!
Pay directly to a wide range of participating merchants via their QR code. Check out exclusive discounts and promotions they have on offer.
Now you can leave your wallet at home and just bring your phone.
Simply glance or touch to log in – no password required.
Scan QR code
Scan the NETS QR or PayNow QR at participating merchants.
Select the savings account you want to pay from. Your transaction is complete – it’s that easy!
Pay your portion with the new “bill splitting” option
Need to split the bill? Pay Anyone™ now gives you the option of sending your friends their portion of the bill, split exactly the way you want it. Upon receiving your request on Pay Anyone™, they can transfer their portion of the bill to you.
Select your contacts to split the bill with.
Scan QR code
Select your bill splitting preferences (split equally, or manually input each amount).
Confirm your details.
Send your request – and you’re done!
You can send reminders on pending money requests.
The Connoisseur Concerto
10% off total bill with a minimum spend of S$60. Valid till 30 June 2020.
Terms and conditions
- Valid from 15 July 2019 to 30 June 2020 at all tcc outlets except at Orchard Shopping Centre.
- Valid for dine in only, on all days except on eve of and on Public Holidays.
- Payment must be made with an OCBC Credit, Debit card or OCBC Pay Anyone™.
- Offer is subject to service charge and GST.
- Not valid in conjunction with other discounts, membership privileges, promotions or vouchers.
- Merchant's terms and conditions apply. Please contact the merchant directly for full details.
- OCBC reserves the right to amend the conditions of this promotion without prior notice.
- OCBC shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or fitness for any purpose or any other aspect of any product/service. Notwithstanding anything herein, OCBC shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any defect or malfunction in any product or the deficiency in any service provided, and/or any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of any product/service by any person.
- OCBC's decision on all matters relating to privileges or terms and conditions will be final and binding on all participants.
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Don’t have an OCBC Deposit Account?
More ways to earn more interest. From salary to savings, maximise your interest with the OCBC 360 Account.