Cash rebates are awarded only for retail purchases made on the card, including eligible GE Life and GE General Insurance premium transactions listed here.
However, the following will not be taken into account in the award and computation of cash rebates:
- Annual card fees, interest, late payment charges;
- Tax payments;
- Bill payments made via Internet Banking and any AXS Network;
- Transactions at TransitLink General Ticketing Machines, transportation and other transactions under MCC 4111;
- Cash-On-Instalment Facility, Instalment Payment Plan, PayLite, Cash Advances, Balance Transfers; and
- Any such other fees, charges, payments, services, products and/or facilities as may be decided by us in our absolute discretion at any time and from time to time.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Bank has the absolute discretion to decide whether or not to provide any notice in relation to any of its decisions made hereto.
- MCC 4111 refers to transactions for “Transportation – Suburban and Local Commuter Passenger, including Ferries”.
You may refer to the Terms and conditions governing OCBC Great Eastern Cashflo Credit Card for the full list of excluded MCCs and merchant transactions.