OCBC Start Digital Terms and Conditions
The OCBC Start Digital Pack is supported by Enterprise Singapore (“ESG”) and the Info-communications Media Development Authority (“IMDA”) and is offered by Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation, Limited ("OCBC") to its business banking customers.
- The Start Digital Pack is subject to any terms and conditions imposed by ESG and IMDA.
- You must meet each of the following criteria (“Eligibility Criteria”) to be eligible for the OCBC Start Digital Pack:
- Be registered and incorporated in Singapore with a valid UEN issued by ACRA and have one of the following business entity types: Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, Limited Partnership, Limited Liability Partnership and Companies;
- Have at least 30% local shareholding / ownership;
- Have group annual sales turnover of not more than S$100 million OR Group employment size of not more than 200 employees (as determined by OCBC in its sole and absolute discretion);
- First time applicant to the Start Digital Pack* (each business can sign up for only one Start Digital Pack across the Start Digital partners**);
- Must not already be currently using identical solution it is intending to sign up for Start Digital Pack; and
- Have an active SGD business current account with OCBC.
*“Start Digital Pack” includes both Start Digital 1.0 and Start Digital 2.0.
**“Start Digital partners” refers to the participating partners in collaboration with ESG and IMDA.
- You acknowledge and declare the information provided in any form submitted to OCBC in relation to our application for the Start Digital Pack is true and accurate in all respects.
- You agree that OCBC may supply any governmental agency (including without limitation ESG and IMDA) with documents and information relating to you or provided by you for purposes in connection with our application.
- You agree that OCBC may collect and share your contact details with ESG and IMDA for the verification purposes of the Start Digital Pack application.
- You agree that you will supply and/or provide any information and/or documentary proof as OCBC may require from time to time and such information and documents shall thereby become and remain the property of OCBC.
- You agree that OCBC does not own any of the approved solutions, with the exception of OCBC OneCollect and OCBC Business Financial Management (InvoiceNow), offered under the Start Digital Pack (a full list of which can be found at www.ocbc.com/startdigital) (the “Solutions”) or provide them to you. No warranty of any kind, including without limitation of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, freedom from malicious code, or non-infringement of third party rights is given in conjunction with the Solutions, and OCBC shall not be liable for any loss and/or damage suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use thereof.
- You acknowledge and are aware that the Start Digital Pack is governed by Enterprise Singapore and Info-communications Media Development Authority of Singapore.
- You agree that OCBC reserves the right to update, amend or change any of the above terms and conditions from time to time without your consent.
OCBC Start Digital Pack (Pick 2 Solutions) Terms and Conditions
Start Digital Eligibility Criteria (“Eligibility Criteria”)
- To be eligible for the Start Digital Pack, an entity must fulfil the following criteria: It is registered and incorporated in Singapore with a valid UEN issued by ACRA and is of one of the following business entity types: Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, Limited Partnership, Limited Liability Partnership and Companies;
- It has at least 30% local shareholding / ownership;
- Its group annual sales turnover does not exceed S$100 million OR Its group employment size is not more than 200 employees (as determined by Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation, Limited (“OCBC”) in its sole and absolute discretion);
- It is a first time applicant to the Start Digital Pack (and has not applied for the Start Digital Pack with any other Start Digital partners*) and I further acknowledge that by signing up for this application, we will not be eligible for another Start Digital Pack;
- It is not currently using an identical solution to the one that it is intending to sign up for under this Start Digital Pack; and
- It has an active SGD business current account with OCBC.
- To apply for OCBC Start Digital Pack, you must:
By submitting this application, you acknowledge and agree that:
- fulfil the Eligibility Criteria;
- access the OCBC Start Digital Webpage and submit to OCBC a completed online application form;
- receive a confirmation email from OCBC;
- purchase up to 2 approved Start Digital Solutions (“Solutions”) as listed in Annex 1 using your OCBC Business Debit Card within 90 days of submitting your application form as per clause 1b, with exception to OCBC OneCollect and OCBC Business Financial Management (InvoiceNow) for which Clauses 13 and 14 would apply;
- pay subscription for the Solutions for at least three consecutive months, with exception of OCBC OneCollect and OCBC Business Financial Management (InvoiceNow), in respect of which Clauses 13 and 14 would apply instead; and
- fully comply with the terms & conditions governing the respective Solutions.
- you have agreed to the Start Digital Programme Terms and Conditions as listed on Start Digital website;
- the information provided by you in this application is true and accurate in all respects;
- you acknowledge that OCBC works with service providers as listed in Annex 1 to offer you the Solutions and agree for your utilisation data on the Solutions to be shared by the service providers to OCBC, ESG and IMDA for the purposes in connection with this application;
- you consent to OCBC sharing your application details which includes your contact details with the respective service providers for subsequent follow up;
- you will supply and/or provide any information and/or documentary proof as OCBC may require from time to time and such information and documents shall thereby become and remain the property of OCBC;
- you acknowledge that unless otherwise stated, each service has a contract term of 12 months, during which the respective promotional subscription rates will apply. Prevailing subscription rates will be payable after the respective promotional contract terms;
- the fees are paid directly to the service providers and OCBC is not liable for any payment;
- in the event of any cancellation request, you will notify the service provider(s) in writing (by letter or email) with a notice period of 1 month and there will be no reimbursement or refund for any unconsumed services included in the OCBC Start Digital Pack. You agree that the service providers shall have the right to charge fees where you fail to comply with such notice requirements;
- the Solutions must be purchased within 90 calendar days from the date of this application using the OCBC Business Debit Card issued by OCBC to you.
- any benefit provided by OCBC to you in connection with this application shall be determined by OCBC in its absolute discretion, and will be in the form of a one-time reimbursement, amounting up to S$500 (the “Reimbursement Amount”). OCBC is authorised to credit the Reimbursement Amount into any of your OCBC bank accounts (as determined by OCBC in its absolute discretion) within three (3) calendar months from the date from which you satisfy the relevant criteria (including Clause 1(e) above). For the avoidance of doubt, if more than 2 Solutions are purchased, the Reimbursement Amount will not change;
- the Reimbursement Amount may be paid out in one or two tranches depending on when the Solutions are purchased / utilised, or in such other manner as determined by OCBC in its sole and absolute discretion. The first purchased / utilised Solution will be entitled to a reimbursement of S$200. The second purchased / utilised app will be entitled to reimbursement of S$300. The aggregate Reimbursement Amount shall be capped at a total of S$500 per entity.
- In relation to OCBC OneCollect, you must receive payment collections using OCBC OneCollect at least once a month for three consecutive months to meet the utilisation requirement;
- In relation to OCBC Business Financial Management (InvoiceNow), you must issue or receive an E-invoice using InvoiceNow at least once a month for three consecutive months to meet the utilisation requirement;
- notwithstanding anything to the contrary, if you fail to satisfy or comply with any of the Eligibility Criteria, or if any declaration, information and/or document given by you is untrue or inaccurate, you shall immediately return to OCBC the Reimbursement Amount and you further agree to indemnify OCBC on first written demand for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims, expenses, fees and costs that may be incurred or suffered by OCBC as a result of such failure or such declaration, information and/or documents being untrue or inaccurate; and
- OCBC reserves the right to update, amend or change any of the above terms and conditions from time to time without your consent.
Annex 1 - List of Approved Solutions
OCBC Business Financial Management (InvoiceNow)
Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation, Limited
Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation, Limited
Quickbooks Essentials and Plus
TNB Global Outsource Pte. Ltd.
OCBC Skale Start Digital Pack
Drea Asia Pte. Ltd.
Engine Studio Pte. Ltd.
Talenox Pte. Ltd.