Plan to stay true to the retirement you want.
We all have an idea of how we want to retire. For some, it's hitting the best fishing spots in the world. For others, it's pursuing a passion. But many of us are not on track to achieving our retirement goal. The numbers may be daunting, but let us help you make a plan to stay true to the retirement you want.
Let's figure out your starting point
Did you know that retirement is one of the more significant financial goals that most Singaporeans have; yet many still face a substantial gap in achieving this goal? With 3 simple fields below, find out the financial gap which People Like You* face.*People like You data is based on the gender, age range & annual income range of customers who have undergone OCBC Life Goals Planning from November 2017 to February 2018.
Understand your retirement goal based on your income and expenses.
Get your reward in 3 easy steps:
- Complete the OCBC Life Goals Retirement or Children's Education planner online (or by logging into OCBC Internet banking)
- Submit a 'Let us contact you' eform at the end of the planner
- Meet with an OCBC representative to have a Life Goals conversation.
- The opinions or views expressed in this document are expressed by the third parties identified, and do not represent our view.
- This information is intended for general circulation only. It does not consider the specific investment objectives, financial situation or needs of anyone.
- Before you make an investment, you should speak to your OCBC Relationship Manager who will assess whether the products are suitable to you based on your investment objectives, financial situation or needs.
- If you choose not to do so, you should consider if the investment product is suitable for you.
- We are not making an offer, solicit to buy or sell or subscribe for any security or financial instrument, enter into any transaction or participate in any trading or investment strategy with you through this document.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy of this information at any time. All of the information here may change any time without notice.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage arising from this information.
- Investment involves risks. Past performance figures, predictions or projections are not necessarily indicative of future or likely performance. Actual performance may differ from the projections in this document.
- Any reference to a company, financial product or asset class is used for illustrative purposes and does not represent our recommendation in any way.
- The information in this document must not be reproduced or shared without our written agreement.
- We may have alliances with product providers, for which we may receive a fee. Product providers may also receive fees from investors.
- We may have performed or will perform broking and other financial services for the product providers.
- We and our related corporations and their directors and officers may have or take positions in securities mentioned in this document.
- This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Unit Trust Disclaimers
The information contained herein has been prepared by OCBC Bank, the issuer and manager of the fund. It is for general information only. It does not take account of your specific investment aims, financial situation or needs.
This is not a formal offer for this product. We are not recommending that you buy this product as you must first assess whether it is suitable for your investment needs. You should speak to a financial adviser before you buy an investment product. The financial adviser will look at your specific investment aims, financial situation and particular needs before advising you on whether the product is suitable for you. Of course, if you decide not to get advice from a financial adviser, you should consider carefully whether this product is suitable for you.
The investment objective of the fund is more particularly described in the fund prospectus. You can get a copy of the prospectus of the fund from the manager of the fund, or any of its approved distributors. You should read the prospectus for details of the fund before deciding whether to subscribe for, or buy, units in the fund. The value of the units in the fund and the income building up from the units, if any, may fall or rise.
The information in this document may contain projections or other predictions regarding future events or the future performance of countries, assets, markets or companies. These may be different from actual events or results. Past performance figures are not necessarily an indication of future or likely performance. Any reference to any specific company, financial product or asset class is used as an example only. We (OCBC Bank), and any of our related and connected companies, and their directors and employees (known as 'related people'), may have interests in, and may make transactions in, the products mentioned in this document. We may have connections with, and may receive a fee from, the product providers. Product providers may also be related people, who may receive fees from investors. We and our related people may also carry out or try to carry out broking and other financial services for the product providers.
We have done all we can to make sure that this document is accurate at the time of printing, but we are not responsible if there are any errors or missing information. If the document becomes out of date, we do not have to replace it. We are not responsible for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising in connection with, or as a result of, any person acting on any information provided in this document. Please do not reproduce or share any of the information in this document without our written permission.
Important Information on GREATLife Endowment Insurance
GREATLife Endowment Insurance is provided by The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Great Eastern Holdings Limited and a member of the OCBC Group. This plan is not a bank deposit and OCBC Bank does not guarantee or have any obligations in connection with it.
This document does not take into account your particular investment and protection aims, financial situation or needs. You may want to seek advice from a financial adviser before committing to buy the product. If you choose not to seek advice from a financial adviser, you should consider whether the product is suitable for you.
As buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment, an early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value, if any, that is payable to you may be zero or less than the total premiums paid.
This document is for general information only. It is not a contract of insurance or an offer to buy an insurance product or service. It is also not meant to provide any insurance or financial advice. The specific terms and conditions of the plan are set out in the policy documents. If you are interested in the insurance policy, you should read the product summary and policy illustration (available from us) before deciding whether to buy this product.
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that any of the information provided in this document is accurate and you should not rely on it as such. We do not undertake to update the information or to correct any inaccuracies. All information may change without notice. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly in connection with or as a result of you acting on the information in this document.
This is not a fixed or savings deposit.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information presented as at 5 August 2019.
Policy Owner's Protection Scheme
Policy Owner's Protection Scheme The insurance plans are protected under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the Life Insurance Association (LIA) or SDIC websites (www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).