Power your business with OCBC Velocity Digital Business Banking
Take your business forward with OCBC Velocity. Maximise our powerful features and advanced tools to grow your business more effectively in this modern economy.
OCBC Velocity. More power. More features. More than just internet banking.
From managing accounts to increasing business efficiency, run your business smoothly with OCBC Velocity by your side. You can even tap into our award-winning trade financing solutions.
Future-proof your business with OCBC Velocity's cash flow forecasting, income and expense management tools. Get a clearer view of daily operations when you connect popular business apps like Xero, Quickbooks and Shopify to the OCBC Digital Business Board
Explore all our services and discover how OCBC Velocity can help power your business.
Create and send e-invoices seamlessly
Integrated into OCBC Velocity, our Business Financial Management capabilities allow you to:
- Track your finances with seamless invoice and expense management, making account receivable and account payable effortless.
- Analyse cash flow with simple, intuitive and stunning visualisation of your past, present and future cash flow position.
- Plan ahead to keep your business expenses under control and look out for growth opportunities or contingencies.
Access OCBC Velocity on your Business Mobile Banking app
Use OCBC Velocity on your Business Mobile Banking app to:
- Securely manage accounts and transactional activities with a biometric login.
- Get notified instantly on transactions like incoming funds and payment status updates.
- Generate SGQR and PayNow QR codes for payment collection.
- Pay partners via PayNow for Business.
Log in to OCBC Velocity
OCBC Velocity Service Packages
Access to OCBC Velocity is free for all business accounts.
From your daily banking needs to complex control and approval structures, you can choose a setup that caters to your business' unique needs.
|1 user or more||1 user or more||At least 2 users||Fully customisable roles|
Not registered for OCBC Velocity? Apply with this form.