For the Brave who Dare to be Gamechangers
Experience a unique 13 weeks programme with a strong entrepreneurial focus
Develop and pitch the next idea that will change the future of banking
Penultimate-year student in a tertiary institution
Good track record in academic and extra-curricular activities
We're looking for interns who have the fire and guts to change the banking world.
The OCBC FRANKpreneurship is a 13 weeks summer internship programme designed to empower you to impact the banking world of today and of the future. We're calling the cream of the crop, regardless of discipline of study – those who understand the complexities of a constantly evolving world. Through this programme, we will challenge, push, groom and hone you to be a game-changer.
In this programme, you will be mentored by industry leaders, provided with entrepreneurship tools, given stimulating collaboration experiences and even an opportunity to be fast-tracked to the Bank's Graduate Talent Programme.
You may apply online during the application period and shortlisted candidates will be notified accordingly. You will then undergo Ideation Day, a full day assessment as part of the final selection process.
For all the opportunities available in 2023, refer to the latest FRANKpreneurship 2023 guide.
Over the 13-week internship programme, you will undergo:
By joining FRANKpreneurship by OCBC, you will:
- Participate in a carefully designed and structured 13-week programme.
- Be mentored by industry leaders and subject matter experts.
- Learn to use entrepreneurship tools that will teach you agile thinking.
- Be exposed to business units across the Bank through collaborative projects.
- Have the opportunity to be fast-tracked into the OCBC Graduate Talent Programme.
Who should apply?
- We seek undergraduates with the aptitude and interest in various facets of banking.
- Other qualities that will put you in strong standing for the programme include:
- Be a penultimate-year student in a tertiary institution
- Be on track to graduate with a second upper honours or above
- Having outstanding academic achievements and a good track record of extra-curricular activities
- Being energetic, enthusiastic and hardworking
- Possessing strong leadership qualities and interpersonal skills
- Possessing the ability to work with intensity and endure challenge
Meet the game-changers
Hear from our FRANKpreneurs and their mentors as we shine the spotlight on their experiences during their 4-month bank-wide summer internship programme.
View last year’s highlights
Get a sneak peek into a FRANKpreneur’s journey through our photo gallery.
Mentoring a new boss into the banking industry
Learn how Alan Chou found an unlikely mentor in his subordinate, Lim Qian Yan, in his first foray into the banking industry.
June 2022Read more
Equipped for a banking career through FRANKpreneurship
Discover how an internship stint with the Global Consumer Financial Services team put Maverick Tan in good stead for a fulfilling career in banking.
May 2022Read more
A unique combination of experiences
Find out how stepping out of her comfort zone allowed Rica Choo to make the most of her FRANKpreneurship stint with the Digital Business team.
May 2022Read more
Banking and Healthcare
See how Karan Haresh's internship has led him to ideate and connect the dots between two seemingly unrelated sectors.
December 2020Read more
From School to the Real World
Poon Sin Ta from Group Operations & Technology (GO&T) shares how his internship has given him exposure to solving real-world operational and technological challenges.
November 2020Read more
From FRANKpreneur to joining The Open Vault
Here's Qian Yan's story of how an internship sparked her interest and career in innovation.
26 September 2019Read more
One Summer, Two Takeaways
Wesley Soo from Wholesale Corporate Marketing started as an intern with us, but his journey did not end there.
28 September 2019Read more
FRANKpreneurship 2019 Chronicles
Read about trailblazing team JEWEL V's 16-week journey as FRANKpreneurs, game changers, and winners of the Grand Showcase 2019 in this series.
21 November 2019Read more
Get your CV ready
We are currently accepting applications for FRANKpreneurship 2022.