1. Receive either one of the following reward options (each a “Welcome Reward”) when you start a new OCBC Premier Banking relationship with a minimum of S$200,000 (or equivalent in a foreign currency) in fresh funds:
OCBC Premier Banking Welcome Reward (Please choose one of the rewards listed below):
In the event that the Premier VOYAGE Card application is not approved, $800 Robinson Vouchers will be rewarded instead.
2. The Programme (“Programme”) is open to new OCBC Premier Banking clients (each an “Eligible Client”). The Programme is valid from 01 August 2016 to 30 September 2016; or while stocks last and until such date as may be determined by Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited (“OCBC Bank”) in its sole discretion (“Promotional Period”).
3. The Eligible Client must not have:
4. The Eligible Client must satisfy the following criteria to qualify for the Programme:
5. OCBC Bank reserves the right to substitute a Welcome Reward with an item of similar value.
6. An “Eligible Deposit Account” for a Welcome Reward refers to an OCBC 360 Account, Premier EasiSave, Premier Statement Saving, or any other account which OCBC Bank may determine from time to time, which the Eligible Client may hold singly or jointly.
An “Eligible Transaction” refers to the placement of the qualifying amount in Fresh Funds into an Eligible Deposit Account.
“Fresh Funds” refers to funds in form of non-OCBC cheques/cashier orders/demand drafts as well as all other funds that are not transferred from any OCBC accounts.
7. Fresh Funds can be placed in these products: OCBC 360 Account, Premier EasiSave, Premier Statement Saving, non-Promotional Singapore Dollar/ Foreign Currency time deposit, Bond, Unit Trust, Structured Deposit, Regular/ Single Premium Insurance offered by OCBC Bank, subject to OCBC Bank’s assessment of product suitability for the Eligible Client, or any other products which OCBC Bank may determine from time to time.
8. The Programme is not valid with any other promotion or offers held or conducted by OCBC Bank, including Singapore Dollar time deposit /Foreign Currency time deposit under promotional rates.
9. A redemption letter will be sent to Eligible Client who opts for $800 Robinson Vouchers within two months from date of qualifying. The redemption letter will be valid for 1 month from the date of issuance and the relevant merchant will accept only the original redemption letter. The redemption letter is non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other items. OCBC Bank reserves the right to substitute the gift with an item of similar value. Usage of the S$800 Robinson Vouchers is subject to the terms and conditions accompanying them. OCBC Bank is not a supplier of the product and/or services provided by the merchant. Any dispute in connection with or arising from the product and/or services must be resolved directly with the merchant. The merchant may impose conditions for the product and/or services.
10. Eligible Client who opts for Premier VOYAGE Card with 30,000 VOYAGE Miles will have the VOYAGE Miles reflected in their card statement within 2 months after card approval.
11. Each Eligible Client will only be entitled to receive a maximum of one Welcome Reward listed in Clause 1, whichever is chosen, regardless of how many separate Eligible Transactions the Eligible Client carries out within the Promotional Period whether singly or jointly. For the avoidance of doubt, participants in this Programme will not be eligible to participate in the OCBC Premier Private Client Welcome Reward Programme (Valid from 01 August 2016 to 30 September 2016).
12. OCBC Bank reserves the right to make any changes where it deems necessary in its absolute discretion to these Terms and Condition at any time without giving prior notice. The decision of OCBC Bank on all matters relating to the Programme shall be final and binding on all customers.
13. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Programme, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
14. OCBC Bank shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or fitness for any purpose or any other aspects of the gift. Notwithstanding anything herein, OCBC Bank shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any defects or malfunction in any gift, and/or for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of any gift by any person.
15. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and the Customer irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.