1.Receive S$800 cash credit which will be credited into a Premier VOYAGE Card (1st year Annual Service Fee waived) when you start a new OCBC Premier Banking relationship with a minimum of S$200,000 (or equivalent in a foreign currency) in Fresh Funds.
“Fresh Funds” refers to funds in the form of non-OCBC cheques/cashier orders/demand drafts as well as all other funds that are not transferred from any OCBC accounts.
In the event that the Premier VOYAGE Card application is not approved, S$800 Robinsons Vouchers will be rewarded instead. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “Welcome Reward” refers to either the S$800 cash credit or the S$800 Robinsons Vouchers.
2.The Programme (“Programme”) is open to new OCBC Premier Banking clients (each an “Eligible Client”).The Programme is valid from 01 January 2017 to 30 June 2017; or while stocks last and until such date as may be determined by Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited (“OCBC Bank”) in its sole discretion (“Promotional Period”).
3. The Eligible Client must not have:
4. The Eligible Client must satisfy the following criteria to qualify for the Programme:
5. OCBC Bank reserves the right to substitute a Welcome Reward with an item of similar value.
6. An “Eligible Product” means: OCBC 360 Account, Premier EasiSave, Premier Statement Saving, PremierGlobal Account, non-Promotional Singapore Dollar/ Foreign Currency time deposit, Bond, Unit Trust, Structured Deposit, Regular/ Single Premium Insurance offered by OCBC Bank, subject to OCBC Bank’s assessment of product suitability for the Eligible Client, or any other products or accounts which OCBC Bank may determine from time to time, which the Eligible Client may hold as the main account holder.
An “Eligible Product” excludes : Premier Dividend + Savings Account, Bonus + Savings Account and promotional time deposit.
7. The Programme is not valid with any other promotion or offers held or conducted by OCBC Bank.
8. The Premier VOYAGE card will be delivered and the cash credit will be credited to the Eligible Client within ten weeks from the date of card issuance to the Eligible Client, into the Eligible Client’s card. If the Eligible Client fails to maintain the minimum balance of S$200,000 in the Eligible Product for 6 months from the date of placement into the Eligible Product, OCBC Bank reserves the right to debit the value of the cash credit rewarded from any account of the Eligible Client or failing which, to request the Eligible Client to repay to OCBC Bank the value of the cash credit rewarded.
9. In the event that the Premier VOYAGE Card application is not approved, Robinsons vouchers will be rewarded to the Eligible Clients and a redemption letter will be sent out within two months from the date of successful onboarding of customer. All redemption letters will be valid for 1 month from the date of issuance and only original reward redemption letters will be accepted by the merchant.
10. OCBC Bank reserves the right to substitute any gift under the Programme with another item of similar value at any time without prior notice.
11. Each Eligible Client will only be entitled to receive a maximum of one Welcome Reward listed in Clause 1, depending on whether his/her Premier VOYAGE Card application is approved, regardless of how many separate Eligible Transactions the Eligible Client carries out within the Promotional Period, whether singly or jointly.
12. OCBC Bank reserves the right to make any changes where it deems necessary in its absolute discretion to these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice. The decision of OCBC Bank on all matters relating to the Programme shall be final and binding on all customers.
13. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Programme, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
14. OCBC Bank shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or fitness for any purpose or any other aspects of the gift. Notwithstanding anything herein, OCBC Bank shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any defects or malfunction in any gift, and/or for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of any gift by any person.
15. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and the Customer irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.