Access and manage your OCBC accounts with a range of services.
Enjoy greater convenience with on-the-go banking services.
Apply for a debit card and manage your spending limit.
Apply, pay and check the status of your trades and investments.
Top up SingTel and StarHub prepaid mobile cards at any OCBC ATM.
Consult our financial consultants and we will provide you with free financial advice that suits your goals and risk profile, with no obligations.
1. The opinions or views expressed in this document are expressed by the third parties identified, and do not represent our view.
2. This information is intended for general circulation only. It does not consider the specific investment objectives, financial situation or needs of anyone.
3. Before you make an investment, you should speak to your OCBC Relationship Manager who will assess whether the products are suitable to you based on your investment objectives, financial situation or needs.
4. If you choose not to do so, you should consider if the investment product is suitable for you.
5. We are not making an offer, solicit to buy or sell or subscribe for any security or financial instrument, enter into any transaction or participate in any trading or investment strategy with you through this document.
6. We do not guarantee the accuracy of this information at any time. All of the information here may change any time without notice.
7. We are not responsible for any loss or damage arising from this information.
8. Investment involves risks. Past performance figures, predictions or projections are not necessarily indicative of future or likely performance. Actual performance may differ from the projections in this document.
9. Any reference to a company, financial product or asset class is used for illustrative purposes and does not represent our recommendation in any way.
10. The information in this document must not be reproduced or shared without our written agreement.
11. We may have alliances with product providers, for which we may receive a fee. Product providers may also receive fees from investors.
12. We may have performed or will perform broking and other financial services for the product providers.
13. We and our related corporations and their directors and officers may have or take positions in securities mentioned in this document.
Unlike traditional deposits, Structured Deposits have an investment element and returns may vary. The initial investment amount of a Structured Deposit will be returned to you only if you hold it until maturity date. Early withdrawal of Structured Deposits may result in you receiving significantly less than your initial inestment amount. You further understand that you will bear any cots and charges associated with such early withdrawal of the Structured Deposits. OCBC Bank may have the right to terminate the Structured Deposits and return an amount in cash to you from the due settlement of the Structured Deposits before the maturity date. You may be exposed to inherent exchange rate risks and exchange controls when you place a Structured Deposit.
Structured Deposits are not insured deposits for the purposes of the Deposit Insurance and Policy Owners' Protection Schemes Act 2011 of Singapore. You may wish to seek advice from a licensed of an exempt financial adviser before making a commitment to purchase this product. In the event that you choose not to seek advice from a licensed or an exempt financial adviser, you should carefully consider whether this product is suitable for you.
The proposed transaction(s) herein (if any) is/are subject to the final expression of the terms set forth in the definitive agreement(s) and/or confirmation(s). No representation or warranty whatsoever (including without limitation any representation or warranty as to accuracy, usefulness, adequacy, timeliness or completeness) in respect of any information (including without limitation any statement, figures, opinion, view or estimate) provided herein is given by OCBC Bank and it should not be relied upon as such. OCBC Bank does not undertake an obligation to update the information or to correct any inaccuracy that may become apparent at a later time. All information presented is subject to change without notice. OCBC Bank shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly howsoever in connection with or as a result of any person acting on any information provided herein.