1. You warrant that the information you have provided in this application form is true and accurate and by signing on this form, you hereby authorise Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited (“OCBC”) to disclose any of your account details to the relevant merchants as may be necessary to facilitate your participation in this service.
2. Your OCBC Credit / Debit Card must be in good standing and must remain valid for the monthly bills to be charged successfully.
3. The following cards are excluded from this service; OCBC Corporate Cards, OCBC Private Label Cards and all OCBC EasiCards.
4. Please allow at least six (6) weeks for the processing of your application for this service and/ or application for bill payment with any merchant.
5. Please continue to pay your merchants until you see the amount reflected on your monthly OCBC Credit / Debit Card statement.
6. All applications are subject to the approval from the relevant merchants. OCBC will not notify customers of their application status.
7. OCBC Easi-Pay is available for both first party and third party applications. For third party applications, please make sure the account details provided are correct.
8. You acknowledge the importance of providing true and accurate information and warrant that your personal details, account details and payment instructions and details provided in this application form are true and accurate. OCBC is requested and authorised (but is not obliged) to rely upon and act in accordance with the instructions and information provided herein to process your application. You shall accept full responsibility for all information and instructions provided in this application form and OCBC shall not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, claims or liabilities suffered by you as a result of OCBC acting upon such instructions and information.
9. In consideration of OCBC acting on your information and instructions provided in this application form, you shall indemnify OCBC in full against all demands, claims, liabilities, losses, actions, proceedings, damages, costs and expenses incurred or sustained by OCBC of whatever nature and howsoever arising, out of or in connection with any such instructions or information or the acting upon or carrying out of any such instructions or information or the taking of steps in connection with or in reliance upon any such instructions or information and you shall reimburse OCBC any sums on demand.
10. Any funds and assets you place with OCBC, and any profits that they generate, will comply with the tax laws of the countries where you live or of which you are citizen or which you are otherwise subject to.
11. In the event that your OCBC Credit / Debit Cards are cancelled or replaced, this service with your merchants will terminate and you should make alternative payment arrangements with your relevant merchants. OCBC shall not be obliged to give instructions on your behalf to terminate the service with the relevant merchant unless and until OCBC receives from you all such information, documents, forms, notices and instruments whatsoever which it may require at its sole and absolute discretion.
12. Once your application for OCBC Easi-Pay is approved, any existing GIRO arrangements with your merchants will immediately and automatically terminate, save for GIRO and other bank payment arrangements for EZ-Reload which would require you to approach any TransitLink Ticket Office in person to personally terminate the arrangement before you may apply for EZ-Reload on your OCBC Credit Card.
13. Should you wish to terminate this service, you may contact the relevant merchants directly or authorise OCBC to give instructions on your behalf to the relevant merchant.
14. Please contact the relevant merchants to make alternative payment arrangements should you wish to terminate this service.
15. If any payment charged to your OCBC Credit / Debit Card is unsuccessful for any reason whatsoever, you will be responsible for arranging for payments to be made to your merchant by other means.
16. OCBC shall not be liable for any loss, expenses, delays, mistakes, neglect or omission in the transmission of payment under this service or for any unsuccessful payment.
17. OCBC is requested and authorised (but is not obliged) to rely upon and act in accordance with any communication or instructions which may from time to time be or purport to be given by telephone by you to terminate this service and/or the bill payment with any merchant. You consent to OCBC’s recording your telephone conversations with OCBC to provide a record of such instructions. You shall accept full responsibility for all telephone instructions given to or received by OCBC whether such telephone instructions were given by you or purported to be given by you. OCBC shall not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, claims or liabilities suffered by you as a result of OCBC acting upon telephone instructions so long as the person communicating any such telephone instructions to OCBC appear on verification to be or purport to be you or of any malfunction of the telephone systems and machines or any discrepancies or errors in the instructions or messages.
18. In consideration of OCBC acting on your telephone instructions as set out in Clause 17 of these Terms and Conditions, you shall indemnify OCBC in full against all demands, claims, liabilities, losses, actions, proceedings, damages, costs and expenses incurred or sustained by OCBC of whatever nature and howsoever arising, out of or in connection with any such telephone instructions or communication or the acting upon or carrying out of any such telephone instructions or communication or the taking of steps in connection with or in reliance upon any such telephone instructions or communication and you shall reimburse OCBC any sums on demand.
19. OCBC reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notice and reject or decline any application in its sole discretion without giving any reasons.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act to enforce any of these terms and conditions.