Via online / mobile banking
- Go to www.ocbc.com/login
- Click “Apply now”
- Fill up the form and submit
Via OCBC ATM
- Insert your OCBC ATM card
- Select "Other Services" after entering your ATM PIN
- Select "Other Services"
- Select "Internet / Mobile / Phone Banking"
- Select "Internet / Mobile Banking Application"
- Enter your new 6-digit Internet Banking PIN
- To confirm, enter your new 6-digit Internet Banking PIN again. A transaction receipt will be issued to you, stating your access code for your login.
- Select the 2FA token of your choice and follow the onscreen instructions.
Collect and complete an online banking application form from any of our branches.
Mail it to:
Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Ltd
Bras Basah Post Office
Locked Bag Service No. 8
At any of our branches
1. Visit any of our branches
2. Select your Internet Banking PIN on the spot
3. Start accessing Online Banking immediately
- Login to online banking.
- Click “Customer Service” in the top navigation bar.
- Select “Manage Accounts”.
- Select “Change personal details”.
- Enter details you would like changed (fields left blank will not be changed).
- Click “Next” to proceed.
- Check that your details are correct.
- Click “Submit”.
Online / mobile banking is free of charge. However standard transactional fees for some banking services may apply.
You can change the mailing address of the following accounts that are tagged to your Online Banking access code.
For current and savings accounts and OCBC credit cards, we will change the address immediately. The following accounts and products will take 7 business days for changes to take effect:
- Unit trust
- CPF - SRS
- Foreign exchange
- Treasury products
- Safe deposit box
- OAC / Great Eastern
To apply for online banking, you should be an existing principal card holder of an OCBC credit card, or have at least one of the following OCBC accounts:
- Savings Account
- Current Account
- Foreign Currency Call Account
- Foreign Currency Checking Account
- CPF Investment Account
- Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS) Account
For more information about the functions available on OCBC Mobile Banking apps, please click here.
- What is Money In$ights?
Money In$ights is a new online feature that allows you to track and manage your cashflow over time. It automatically categorises your spending and displays your spending history by either category or top spend.
You can also set budgets and have alerts sent to you when you are close to exceeding them. For more information, you can visit www.ocbc.com/moneyinsights.
- Is Money In$ights free?
Yes, Money In$ights is free for all OCBC customers.
- Is Money In$ights available on mobile banking?
Yes, this feature is available on our iPhone, iPad and Android app. It is also accessible through web browsers on your mobile devices.
- How do I access Money In$ights?
Money In$ights can be accessed through online or mobile banking.
Online banking users can search for Money In$ights under the “Your Accounts” tab after logging in. Mobile banking users can access Money In$ights by using the Menu.
- What are the charts that I see on the Money In$ights page?
The Money Flow chart allows you to see where your money in your accounts flows over time. You'll see a detailed categorization of your spending when you scroll down. This makes your online banking experience with us easier and more intuitive. At a glance, you'll be able to see if there is an increase in your spending or if you're on track with your savings plan.
- Which accounts are included in Money In$ights?
Money In$ights includes transactions and balances for all your current, savings, credit cards and EasiCredit accounts.
- How does the auto-categorisation work?
We will record the transactions you do and do our best to assign them to certain categories. If we are unable to categorise the transactions automatically, you can also categorise it for yourself. You can also change the categorisation of any transaction, and all future transactions that are similar will be categorised automatically.
- Can I add more categories by myself?
We have 13 different categories available for you to tag your spending to and we believe that should cover most types of spending that you normally incur.
- What is the 'Set Your Budget' feature about?
'Set Your Budget' enables you to be in control of your monthly spend. When you set a budget on a monthly basis or in a category, we will keep track of your spending for you.
You can monitor your monthly total spending or category budgets using email or SMS alerts
- What happens if I spend more than my budget? Is there a penalty?
No worries! This is just a tool to help you monitor your money so there is no penalty. The excess amount spent will be reflected in red in the Money Flow chart or Category chart.
- Is the SMS alert for alerting me when I overspend free of charge?
Yes, rest assured that it is free!
- Can I set a budget ahead for upcoming months?
Once you have set a budget, it will be saved and you do not have to set it again every month.
- I am a supplementary cardholder. Why can't I view the balances of my card?
You cannot view the balances on the supplementary card as it is tied to the primary cardholder but you can view your spending incurred on your own supplementary card.
- I am a joint account holder. Can I use Money In$ights?
Yes, you can. Transactions within the joint account will be reflected in Money In$ights as well.
- Is the demo the same as what I see on my own Money In$ights?
The features that we offer will be the same. You will also be able to see your real data instead of the simulated data in the demo.
- Do you have an iPhone or iPad app version of this demo?
The demo is only available for viewing on desktops or PCs.
- What is OCBC OneTouch™?
Leveraging on Apple's Touch ID technology, OCBC OneTouch™ is the latest innovation by OCBC to allow customers an easy, quick and secure access to view their account balances using fingerprint recognition, without the need to log in to mobile banking.
- How do I access OCBC OneTouch?
OCBC OneTouch™ is available on the OCBC Mobile Banking application on iPhone. You can download/update the OCBC Mobile Banking application for iPhone (version 3.9) from the App Store. The service is available on iPhone 5S, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus with iOS8 or newer operating systems. For security reasons, jailbroken devices are not supported.
- Is OCBC OneTouch™ secure?
OCBC OneTouch™ is protected by your Touch ID fingerprint which you have registered on your iPhone and is a unique and secure source of identification. To get started, you need to perform a one-time activation with your mobile banking Access Code and PIN. Thereafter, within the OCBC Mobile Banking app, customers only need to place their finger on the home button to view their account balances. All account numbers displayed are partially masked with only the last 4 digits of the account number revealed. The app does not store any account numbers, balances or other related information on the phone. To perform banking transactions other than balance enquiry, customers may log in to mobile banking using their Access Code and PIN.
- Can I activate OCBC OneTouch™ on multiple iPhones?
For security reasons, each customer can only activate OCBC OneTouch™ on one iPhone at any point in time.
- I have changed to a new iPhone, can I continue using OCBC OneTouch™ on my new iPhone?
Yes, simply activate OCBC OneTouch™ on your new iPhone. The OCBC OneTouch™ service on your old iPhone will be deactivated.
- I have activated OCBC OneTouch™ but would like to deactivate the service, how do I do so?
To deactivate OCBC OneTouch™, you can do so via the settings icon at the bottom left on the OCBC OneTouch page.
- I am an Android user, can I use OCBC OneTouch™?
OCBC OneTouch™ is currently available on iPhone only. We are exploring the feasibility of bringing this service on Android devices.
- Do I need to pay for OCBC OneTouch™?
No, this service is free of charge.