Get a free cupcake from Twelve Cupcakes when you make minimum spend of at least $200 on your OCBC Debit Card (each transaction amounting to a minimum of S$30) from 1 March to 31 March 2016 (the "promotion period").
Terms and Conditions Governing the OCBC Debit Cards 3 Transactions Promotion (the "Promotion")
- The promotion period will be from 1 March to 31 March 2016 (both dates included) or such other period as may be determined by Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited ("OCBC") in its absolute discretion (the "Promotion Period").
- You are eligible to take part in the Promotion ("Eligible Cardmembers") if:
(a) You are an existing OCBC YES!/FRANK/Platinum Debit Cardholder who has received a short messaging service invitation (an "Invitation") to participate in the Promotion;
(b) Your OCBC YES!/FRANK/Platinum Debit Card account(s) are in good standing with OCBC during the Promotion Period; and
(c) You have made retail transactions during the Promotion Period on your OCBC YES!/FRANK/Platinum Debit Card in accordance to the terms and conditions of the Promotion.
- The first 2,500 customers who make a minimum spend of $200 with their OCBC Yes!/Frank/Platinum Debit Card in accordance with the terms of the Invitation and the terms and conditions set out herein during the Promotion Period, will receive a voucher for a free cupcake from Twelve Cupcakes via mail by 31 May 2016.
- Only applicable for retail transactions on MasterCard, Visa and Visa payWave made locally, overseas or online.
- In the event of any ambiguity, OCBC retains the right to determine whether a particular transaction qualifies as a "retail transaction".
- Purchases via NETS, Annual card fees, Cashwise Facility, Instalment Payment Plan, income tax, interest, late payment charges, goods and services taxes, Cash Advances, Balance Transfers and other fees and charges are excluded from the calculation of the retail spend for this Promotion.
- You cannot transfer or exchange the voucher for cash, credit or other benefits.
- OCBC has the right to end or withdraw the Promotion without giving you notice.
- OCBC's decision on all matters relating to the Promotion will be final. If there is any difference between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Promotion, these terms and conditions will apply.
- OCBC will not be responsible or held liable for any loss to or expenses you or any person incur in connection with the Promotion, including any error in computation, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment.
- We have the right to change any terms and conditions without giving you notice. This includes changing the rules relating to who is eligible for the Promotion and the dates of the Promotion.
- The laws of Singapore apply to these terms and conditions, and any disputes between the participants and OCBC will be dealt with in the courts of Singapore. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.