Terms and Conditions Governing the OCBC Debit Cards S$1,500 Spend Promotion (the "Promotion")
- The promotion period will be from 1 to 31 March 2016 (both dates included) or such other period as may be determined by Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited ("OCBC") in its absolute discretion (the "Promotion Period").
- You are eligible to take part in the Promotion ("Eligible Cardmembers") if:
(a) You are an existing OCBC YES!/FRANK/Platinum Debit Cardholder who has received a short messaging service invitation (an "Invitation") to participate in the Promotion;
(b) Your OCBC YES!/FRANK/Platinum Debit Card account(s) are in good standing with OCBC during the Promotion Period; and
(c) You have made retail transactions during the Promotion Period on your OCBC YES!/FRANK/Platinum Debit Card in accordance to the terms and conditions of the Promotion.
- Eligible Cardmembers will receive 0.3% cashback (capped at S$10) if they spend at least S$1,500 on their OCBC YES!/FRANK/Platinum Debit Card(s) in accordance with the terms of the Invitation during the Promotion Period.
- The amount each Eligible Cardmember receives back in cash will be calculated based on their total retail spending made during the Promotion Period. In the event of any ambiguity, OCBC retains the right to determine whether a particular transaction qualifies as a "retail transaction".
- In calculating each Eligible Cardmember's total retail spending, the transaction date will be based on what is shown in the Eligible Cardmember's relevant OCBC Debit Card account(s).
- Only applicable for retail transactions on Mastercard, Visa and Visa payWave made locally, overseas or online.
- Purchases via NETS, Annual card fees, Cashwise Facility, Instalment Payment Plan, income tax, interest, late payment charges, goods and services taxes, Cash Advances, Balance Transfers and other fees and charges are excluded from the calculation of the retail spend for this Promotion.
- Your OCBC YES!/FRANK/Platinum Debit Card account will be credited with the relevant cashback amount by 31 May 2016.
- You cannot transfer or exchange the cashback for cash, credit or other benefits.
- Your OCBC YES!/FRANK/Platinum Debit Card account must be active and in good standing at the time of crediting.
- OCBC has the right to end or withdraw the Promotion without giving you notice.
- OCBC's decision on all matters relating to the Promotion will be final. If there is any difference between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Promotion, these terms and conditions will apply.
- OCBC will not be responsible or held liable for any loss to or expenses you or any person incur in connection with the Promotion, including any error in computation, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment.
- We have the right to change any terms and conditions without giving you notice. This includes changing the rules relating to who is eligible for the Promotion and the dates of the Promotion.
- The laws of Singapore apply to these terms and conditions, and any disputes between the participants and OCBC will be dealt with in the courts of Singapore. Under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B), a person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions does not have the right to enforce any of these terms and conditions.