From 10 May – 10 Jun 2013, get a free 20” Titanium Luggage piece when you charge a minimum of S$1,000 to your OCBC Titanium Card. 300 luggage pieces are up for grabs!
- Just make a min spend of S$1,000 on your OCBC Titanium Card from 10 May – 10 June 2013.
- You must be an OCBC Credit Cardmember (“Cardmember”) holding an OCBC Titanium Card who received an SMS from OCBC Bank inviting you to participate in the Promotion.
- Your card account must be active and in good standing at the time of receiving the reward (“gift”).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
Q1. WHY DOESN’T MY SPOUSE OR FRIEND GET TO ENJOY THIS PROMOTION?
You have been specially selected for this Promotion to reward you for using your card.
Q2. I HAVE MORE THAN ONE OCBC CREDIT CARD. CAN I SPECIFY WHICH CARD TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROMOTION?
The card chosen as specified in the SMS for you to enjoy this Promotion is based on the card that gives you the most benefits for your card spend. Only amount spent on your OCBC Titanium Card can qualify for this Promotion. Each Cardmember is eligible for one (1) gift regardless of the amount made on your Card (as long as you have spent the minimum amount of S$1,000). Limited to the first 300 Cardmembers who meet the conditions.
Q3. HOW DO I KNOW IF I AM SUCCESSFUL IN GETTING THE REWARD?
A redemption letter will be mailed to your mailing address in OCBC Bank’s record by 31 July 2013 if you are successful in receiving the gift.
Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is only applicable to OCBC Titanium Credit Cardmembers who have received an SMS inviting them to participate in this Promotion and the invitation is not transferable.
- The gift is available to OCBC Titanium Cardmembers who make a minimum spend of S$1,000 to their Card during the period of 10 May to 10 June 2013 (both dates inclusive).
- This Promotion is limited to the first 300 Cardmembers who meet the conditions and on a first-come, first-served basis and available while stocks last. Each Cardmember is eligible to receive only one (1) gift under this Promotion regardless of the amount spent (as long as the minimum spend amount required to redeem for the luggage has been met).
- This Promotion is applicable to retail transactions only, including online retail transactions.
- Cash advance transactions, balance transfer transactions, CashWise, Paylite, instalment payment transactions, bank charges, finance and late charges are excluded in the computation for the spend required. OCBC Bank reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to determine the type of eligible transactions which qualify under the Promotion. This includes without limitation, whether a transaction is to be considered a retail transaction. If OCBC Bank in its sole and absolute discretion decides that any transaction is not to be considered a retail transaction, or that any transaction does not otherwise qualify under the Promotion, the gift may not be awarded. Spend will be computed based on transaction posted date.
- OCBC Bank reserves the right to debit the Cardmember's account for the full cost of the gift previously awarded in case of dispute or refunds.
- A redemption letter will be mailed to the successful Principal’s Cardmember’s mailing address in OCBC Bank’s record by 31 July 2013 if you are successful in receiving the gift.
- The gift is available in pink and blue. Gift is available on a first-come, first-served basis and while stocks last.
- OCBC reserves the right to change or substitute the gift with any item of similar value without notice.
- The gift is not exchangeable or refundable for cash, credit or kind. No request for any exchange, upgrades or top ups for other models or colours will be entertained by OCBC Bank.
- OCBC Bank is not responsible for the quality, merchantability, or the fitness for any purpose or any other aspect of any gift. Notwithstanding anything herein, OCBC Bank is not at any time responsible or held liable for any damage or defect in any gift and/or for any harm, injury, loss or damage whatsoever or howsoever caused or arising from the use of the gift.
- OCBC Bank reserves the right at its absolute discretion to terminate this Promotion or vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions at any time without notice including without limitation, the eligibility of any Cardmember and the dates of the Promotion.
- All participants in the Promotion irrevocably permit and authorise OCBC Bank to disclose, reveal and divulge information regarding their information and particulars to any person (including but not limiting to the parties involved in organising, promoting and conducting the Promotion) as OCBC Bank deems fit.
- OCBC Bank’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion shall be final and binding on all participants. No correspondence or appeal shall be entertained by OCBC Bank.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material, these terms and conditions will prevail.
- OCBC Bank reserves the right at its absolute discretion to terminate the Promotion or vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice.
- OCBC Bank shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any person in connection with the Promotion howsoever arising, including any error in computing chances, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment, any notice which is misdirected or lost in the post.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and the participants shall irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.