The Promotion Period is between 2 July 2012 and 27 July 2012 (both dates inclusive) or such other period as may be determined by Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited (the “OCBC”) in its absolute discretion.
A person who successfully applies for a principal credit card issued by OCBC BANK(collectively the “Card”) during Promotion Period (collectively the “Cardmembers”) shall be eligible to participate in the Big Bang Alive Tour Concert Tickets and Lucky Draw Promotion (the “Promotion”).
Part 1: Guaranteed Tickets Purchased
- The first 18 principal Cardmembers who successfully apply for the Card during the Promotion Period are guaranteed the purchase of one (1) pair of Big Bang concert tickets (the “Tickets”) priced at S$228 ( Category 2/3 ) with a processing fee of S$33 ( per ticket) each.
- Each principal Cardmember is allowed to purchase one (1) pair of Tickets regardless of the number of credit cards applied for.
- OCBC will proceed to issue the Card and charge the Ticket price to the selected Card by the applicant upon approval. The Cardmember agrees that OCBC will charge the Ticket price to the Card on its approval.
- Cardmember who has been allocated the guaranteed tickets is not allowed to cancel the purchase of the Tickets or withdraw the Card application.
- Cardmember is not allowed to change the seats allocated with the guaranteed tickets.
- Cardmember who successfully secure the Tickets will be informed via SMS to redeem their tickets at a designated redemption centre. Successful Cardmember is to leave his/her contact details with OCBC.
Part 2: Lucky Draw
- The qualifying period for this lucky draw is from 2 July 2012 to 27 July 2012 (“Qualifying Period”).
- The winner will receive one (1) pair each of the Big Bang Alive Tour Concert Tickets and Backstage Passes (Sound Check Party) (collectively the “Prize”). A total of 1 set of Prize will be given out during the Promotion.
- The principal Card must be approved by 27 July 2012.
- Each Cardmember is given one (1) lucky draw chance regardless of the number of credit cards applied or applications made during the Promotion Period.
- The lucky draw will be held on 10 August 2012 (the “Lucky Draw”) and the result will be announced via OCBC website. Winner will be informed via SMS or telephone.
- Winner is not allowed to change the seats allocated with the Tickets.
- The privileges that come with the backstage passes are subject to the concert organizer’s sole and absolute discretion. The concert organizer has the right to change or withdraw the privileges or cancel the backstage passes at any time without notice. OCBC shall not entertain any appeal or enquiry or be liable to any person for any replacement or substitution if the backstage passes are cancelled or the privileges are changed or withdrawn by the concert organizer.
- The winner of the Lucky Draw is to maintain the Card account for a minimum period of 6 months from the month of issuance, failing which, the retail price of the Prize will be charged to the Card account or any account of the customer.
- OCBC reserves the right to replace any winner if he/she is found to be disqualified.
- The winner will be informed via SMS to redeem their gift at a designated redemption centre. Successful Cardmember is to leave his/her contact details with OCBC.
- No request to replace Ticket or backstage passes will be entertained if the Cardmember or winner loses or damages it.
- Customers who cancel their existing card within the last 6 months are not eligible for this Promotion when they re-apply for the Card during the Promotion Period.
- The Prize is not exchangeable for cash or other items and the terms and conditions of the concern organizer apply.
- OCBC reserves the right to replace the Prize with any item as it deems fit. OCBC shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or the fitness for any purpose or any other aspect of any prize, product or services. Notwithstanding anything herein, OCBC shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any defect in any prize or product or deficient or inferior services, and/or for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of any prize, product or services by any person.
- The decision of OCBC on all matters relating to the Promotion is final, conclusive and binding and no correspondences will be entertained. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- OCBC reserves the right to terminate the Promotion and change or vary the promotional terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- All participants in the Promotion irrevocably permit and authorise OCBC to disclose, reveal and divulge information regarding their information and particulars to any person (including but not limited to the parties involved in organising, promoting and conducting the Promotion and the concern organizer) as OCBC deems fit.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and the participants in the Promotion irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.