Personal Financial Consultant Trainee Programme
Achieve your goals while realising the dreams of others
Six weeks of structured training to put you on the path to success
Customised career progression through a sales or management track
A degree or diploma with relevant retail banking sales experience
A results-oriented mindset and a desire to tackle challenges
A willingness to work flexible hours, including at weekends
As part of the Global Consumer Financial Services team, you will be part of our business that serves almost three million customers across Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and China. You will be assigned to one of our island-wide branches and be at the frontline, providing one-stop financial advisory services to customers and building long-term relationships with them through the delivery of exceptional after-sales service.
Help our customers achieve their financial goals through the active promotion and cross-selling of our comprehensive range of wealth management products including insurance, loans, unit trusts and structured deposits.
You will be in the position to build a successful career with the option to pursue the Management Route by becoming a Branch Manager or the Sales Route by becoming a Client Advisor working with premier private clients.
Top performers will be invited on trips to fabulous locations around the world including Paris, Barcelona, London and many more!
Branch Relationship Manager & Personal Financial Consultant | Job Spotlight
Our Relationship Managers and Personal Financial Consultants are the public faces of OCBC Bank and trusted advisors to our retail banking customers. Find out what it means to be at the frontline of the Bank.
Through this six-week structured programme, you will undergo the following:
By joining the Personal Financial Consultant Trainee Programme, you will:
- Learn through a six-week structured programme
- Be mentored by a Branch Manager during attachments
- Be widely exposed to a range of OCBC Bank products
- Learn to cater to customers – children, young adults, families and affluent individuals – with different financial needs
Who should apply?
- We seek highly motivated individuals who work well in a team.
- Other qualities that will put you in strong standing for the programme include:
- A degree or diploma with at least two years of relevant retail banking sales experience
- Being a results-oriented go-getter who relishes challenges
- Being prepared to work flexible hours, including at weekends
Rising to the top from PFC to Branch Manager
What career progression and leadership opportunities are available as a Personal Financial Consultant? Branch Manager Jensen Yeoh shares it all.
11 November 2019Read more
Day in the life: Premier Relationship Manager
Eva Chen opens up about the difference between Premier Banking and at branch, and what she enjoy about the role.
5 October 2019Read more
Get your CV ready
View the latest job opportunities available.