Convenient banking services
with your OCBC ATM and debit cards
We have over 1,200 ATMs* island-wide at convenient locations such as MRT stations, bus interchanges, Caltex petrol stations, NTUC FairPrice outlets and major shopping centres.
*Includes UOB ATMs under the Shared ATM network. NETS charges S$0.30 per withdrawal from the third withdrawal (per calendar month) onwards at UOB ATMs.
The ATMs are equipped with anti-card skimming measures so you can be assured that your money is safe with us.
- Withdraw cash
- View account balance
- Transfer money between OCBC accounts
- Top up NETS FlashPay, ez-link card and mobile prepaid cards
- Deposit and withdraw cash at ATM Plus machines
- NEW! Pay Any Card service
List of ATM services
Find nearest ATM
ATM services form
Deposit cash & update passbook
Deposit cash or get your latest account information by updating your passbook (for passbook accounts only).
- Up to 5 deposits per account daily
- Maximum 100 notes at a time at cash deposit machines and ATM Plus (machine that allows deposit and withdrawal)
- Only denominations of S$10, S$50 and S$100 are accepted
Find nearest cash deposit and passbook update machine
Withdraw cash overseas
Need to withdraw money overseas? Please ensure that the overseas ATM cash withdrawal feature on your OCBC ATM, credit or debit card (linked to your savings or current account) is activated.
You may do so via any of the following methods: