Convenient banking services
with your OCBC ATM and debit cards
Deposit cash & update passbook
You may deposit cash conveniently at any of our Cash Deposit Machines that are located islandwide.
- Deposit cash with or without an ATM card or with a passbook
- $2, $5, $10, $50, $100 and $1,000 Singapore dollar notes are accepted
- Maximum 200 pieces of notes and not exceeding $20,000 per deposit
- Up to 5 deposits per account daily
SG50 commemorative notes are currently not accepted. If you wish to deposit any SG50 commemorative notes, please go to OCBC branch counter.
Get your latest account information by updating your passbook (for passbook accounts only).
Find nearest cash deposit and passbook update machine
Top up your EZ-Link concession cards at our ATMs
Effective 2nd March 2015, you are now able to top up all Senior Citizen, Singapore Armed Forces and Student concession cards at any OCBC ATMs (previously available for only standard Adult EZ-Link cards).
- Make top ups 24/7 at any of our conveniently-placed ATMs islandwide.
- You only need your ATM card and EZ-Link card – money will be deducted directly from the OCBC account of your choice.
We have over 1,200 ATMs* islandwide at convenient locations such as MRT stations, bus interchanges, selected Esso petrol stations, NTUC FairPrice outlets and major shopping centres.
*Includes UOB ATMs under the Shared ATM network. NETS charges S$0.30 per withdrawal from the third withdrawal (per calendar month) onwards at UOB ATMs.
The ATMs are equipped with anti-card skimming measures so you can be assured that your money is safe with us.
- Withdraw cash
- Now you can also withdraw cash at participating 7-Eleven stores. Find out more
- View account balance
- Transfer money between OCBC accounts
- Top up NETS FlashPay, ez-link card and mobile prepaid cards
- Deposit and withdraw cash at ATM Plus machines
- Pay Any Card service
From 30 Sep 2015, funds transfer at OCBC Malaysia ATMs using OCBC Singapore ATM cards will not be available. You may transfer funds using any of the following options:
- OCBC Online Banking
- Visit any OCBC branch
List of ATM services
Find nearest ATM
ATM services form
Withdraw cash overseas
Need to withdraw money overseas? Please ensure that the overseas ATM cash withdrawal feature on your OCBC ATM, credit or debit card (linked to your savings or current account) is activated.
You may do so via any of the following methods:
Fees and charges for ATM Usage
OCBC Wing Hang ATMs in Hong Kong and Macau: Free
- OCBC Malaysia ATMs in Malaysia: Free
- OCBC NISP ATMs in Indonesia: Free
- MEPS participating banks' ATMs* in Malaysia: S$5
- Other ATMs in China and other countries with Visa/PLUS service:
1. Nominal service charge of 3% is levied on the S$ equivalent of the amount withdrawn (min S$5 and max S$20 per transaction)
2. Administrative fee of 1.8% of the foreign currency transaction^
3. Additional service fee, which may vary from bank to bank, may be imposed by the ATM bank
*Participating banks include Maybank, RHB Bank, Hong Leong Bank, Bank Rakyat, Ambank, CIMB, Public Bank, MEPS' ATM and Affin Bank.
^Foreign currency transactions are converted to local currency based on the rate determined by the respective card associations. Costs incurred by the Bank due to this currency conversion, together with the administrative fee will be debited to your card account as part of the foreign currency transaction.
Make NETS payments
OCBC ATM and debit cards are NETS-enabled*. These NETS services are available to your card:
- NETS purchases (up to card daily limit, inclusive of local and overseas cash withdrawals)
- NETS cashback service
*On the NETS terminal, please choose "CURRENT" if your account number is 12 digits (excluding dashes). Otherwise, please choose "SAVINGS".
Cash & Go - Cash withdrawal at participating 7-Eleven stores
In addition to OCBC ATMs, you can also withdraw cash at participating 7-Eleven stores islandwide* using any of the following cards:
- OCBC ATM card
- OCBC debit or credit card (linked to current or savings account)
Cash withdrawal is available to customers who make any purchase at 7-Eleven stores.
*Withdrawal will be in denominations of S$10, up to S$100 per transaction. It is subjected to availability of cash in the store and customer's daily withdrawal limit. This service is not applicable to 7-Eleven stores at Shell petrol stations and Changi Airport.