Teach your kids the spirit of giving this Christmas
Christmas is more than receiving presents. Why not make use of the chance to do something worthwhile? Show your kids that they can give back to society through little actions, be it buying presents that benefit a cause or volunteering with charities. Check out 9 ideas for how you can make that first step.
Holiday coding camps & weekly classes with Saturday Kids
Put the fun back into learning with our 5-day camps this Dec, or at our weekly coding classes starting Jan 2019. Enjoy 10% off all full-priced camps with promo code "OCBCCODES"
Stretch your dollar as you feast and celebrate
Get the most out of your holiday preparations and enjoy 6% cashback on your local and overseas dining and online food delivery with the OCBC 365 Card. More cashback on groceries, transport and travel too.
Grand prize of a S$10,000 Education Endowment fund up for grabs!
Kickstart your child’s education with OCBC Mighty Savers®. Stand a chance to win our grand prize of a S$10,000 Education Endowment fund. Deposit a minimum of S$400 in fresh funds for 1 chance or S$700 for 2 chances to win.
Travel happy this holiday season with our Explorer travel insurance deals!
Enjoy 55% off Single Trip plans from now till 31 December 2018, or 30% off Annual Trip plans coupled with complimentary SPH online magazine subscriptions (worth S$120). Visit our webpage for more details now!
Put your family’s needs first with a flexible plan
It's natural for your life goals to change with milestones. GREATLife Endowment Insurance gives you the flexibility to meet the needs for both you and your family, while providing insurance coverage.
Check off your gift list this season
It's the most wonderful time of the year. Hunting for child-friendly gifts, toys, clothing, or stocking fillers? Shop at Robinsons on mumstruly.com and get your gifts delivered free with no minimum spend. Spend S$80 or more using an OCBC card, and receive a S$10 Robinsons voucher. Limited time offers end 31 December 2018.
- OCBC Mighty Savers®
- Please click here for Terms and Conditions Governing OCBC Mighty Savers® Account.
- Lucky Draw Promotion
- Please click here for Terms and Conditions on the OCBC Mighty Savers® Learn Through Play Campaign 2018.
- OCBC 365 Credit Card
- Please click here for the Terms and Conditions governing the OCBC 365 Credit Card Cashback Programme.
- Explorer Travel Insurance
- Explorer is underwritten by Great Eastern General Insurance Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Great Eastern Holdings Limited and member of the OCBC Group. Explorer is not a bank deposit or obligation of, or guaranteed by OCBC Bank. Other terms and conditions apply. These terms and conditions can be found at ocbc.com/explorer.
- GREATLife Endowment Insurance
GREATLife Endowment Insurance is not a fixed or savings deposit, but an endowment insurance plan. The plan provides insurance coverage against Death, Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) and Terminal Illness (TI) till the policy anniversary on which the insured person is age 120 next birthday. This plan is underwritten by The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Great Eastern Holdings Limited and a member of the OCBC Group. As buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment, an early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value, if any, that is payable to you may be zero or less than the total premiums paid. This document is for general information only. It does not take into account your particular investment and protection aims, financial situation or needs. It is not a contract of insurance. You should seek advice from a financial adviser before committing to a purchase. Otherwise, you should consider the suitability of the product. The specific terms and conditions of the plan are set out in the policy documents. Visit ocbc.com/GLEI for the full disclaimers.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
- Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme
- These plans are protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the General Insurance Association (GIA), Life Insurance Association (LIA) or SDIC websites (www.gia.org.sg, www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
- Deposit Insurance Scheme
- Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors and monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the Supplementary Retirement Scheme are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$50,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.