6 ways to help kids who are facing exam stress
It’s important to look after your child’s mental and emotional well-being especially as they prepare to sit for their examinations. From understanding the difference between good and bad stress to recognising that their self-worth isn’t pegged to their scores, read on to find out ways you can tackle exam stress together with your child.
No one's journey through life is perfect, but it's easier with a little helpEvery journey starts with a destination in mind. Watch how Gurmit eases his imperfect journey with OCBC Life Goals. With OCBC Life Goals, we can help you through this journey to achieve your financial goals, be it planning for your children's education or dream retirement.
Have a chat with us today and receive a S$10 NTUC Fairprice voucher!
Win a giant toy hamper with OCBC Mighty Savers®
Last three months to win exciting prizes with OCBC Mighty Savers®! Deposit fresh funds of at least S$400 for a chance to win a giant toy hamper worth S$3,000 in October or our grand prize – an education endowment fund worth S$10,000.
Let your kids try out our new OCBC ATM
Your little ones can now deposit their coins using our new OCBC ATMs with no service charge for Mighty Savers® customers! Plus, stand to win $888 when you use the new ATM before 31 Dec 2018. New ATMs are available at selected branches.
Start investing on our all-in-one platform
As parents, we know that your hands are full. Whether you’re at work or play, manage your investments seamlessly with Roboinvest, our online platform with an algorithm designed to make the most of market trends.
Learn more about Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease with Singapore Medical Group
With HFMD on the rise, learn how to minimise the risk for your little ones. We spoke to a pediatrician from Kids Clinic for medical tips to keep the sickness at bay and to deal with the symptoms should your child fall ill. If you need medical advice, consultation, or simply some reassurance, book an appointment with Kids Clinic on mumstruly.com.
Share your thoughts with us in our poll!
Which reward would be more enticing for you to sign up for a savings account for your kid(s)?
- OCBC Mighty Savers®
- Please click here for Terms and Conditions Governing OCBC Mighty Savers® Account.
- Lucky Draw Promotion
- Please click here for Terms and Conditions on the OCBC Mighty Savers® Learn Through Play Campaign 2018.
- New ATM and Service Kiosk Lucky Draw
- Please click here for Terms and Conditions Governing the OCBC new ATM and Service Kiosk Lucky Draw.
- Please click here for Terms and Conditions Governing OCBC RoboInvest.
- Disclaimer on articles
- These articles contain general information only and do not contain or convey any medical advice. These articles should not be treated as a substitute for specific medical advice for any medical condition. All views provided are of the author and not of OCBC. Neither the author nor OCBC warrants accuracy or completeness of, accepts any liability for any loss or damage arising from any reliance on, or undertakes to update any article. Please seek the advice of a qualified professional with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition.
- Deposit Insurance Scheme
- Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors and monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the Supplementary Retirement Scheme are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$50,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.