Established in the 1950s, the OCBC Local Undergraduate Scholarship provides financial assistance to students who have gained admission or are eligible for admission into first year full-time undergraduate studies of any course at the National University of Singapore, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Management University, SIM University, Singapore University of Technology and Design, Singapore Institute of Technology and Bachelor of Music (Hons) at Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts. The scholarship is also opened to undergraduates of these institutions.
Who are we looking for?
- Undergraduates or prospective undergraduates with excellent academic and CCA records.
- Preference will be given to Singapore citizens.
- For male Singapore citizens, you must have completed National Service.
What’s in it for you?
- Each scholarship is valued at $11,000 per year. The scholarship is tenable for the minimum period leading to first degree and additional year if you are admitted to Honours course, subject to outstanding academic performance.
- Internship opportunities to provide you with the opportunity to gain first-hand experience working with us.
- No bond is required. We may offer you employment, based on merit.
- You must not hold any other scholarship, fellowship or award without prior approval of the University and the Bank.
- For scholarship applications to Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts (NAFA), please apply through NAFA.
- For scholarship applications to National University of Singapore, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Management University, SIM University, Singapore University of Technology and Design, click here to apply.