1. An existing OCBC Credit Card member (the “Existing Cardmember”) who introduce his/her friends contacts (the “Contacts”) via SMS to sign-up for OCBC Credit Card (collectively, the “Eligible Cards”) issued by Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited (“OCBC”) as principal credit card members in accordance with these Terms and Conditions are eligible to participate in the OCBC Credit Card Refer-A-Friend Program (the “promotion”).
2. The application form / e-mail / SMS (in each case, providing all particulars and information as may be required by OCBC Bank) must be received by OCBC between1 August 2012 and 31 Jan 2013 (both dates inclusive).
3. An Existing Cardmember shall receive a S$20 NTUC FairPrice Gift voucher for each Contact successfully referred to OCBC and each Existing Cardmember shall be eligible for up to a maximum of S$60 FairPrice voucher (the “Reward”). In addition, a bonus of a S$20 NTUC Fair Price Gift voucher will be awarded to an existing Cardmember who successfully refers 3 Contacts to OCBC for OCBC Credit Cards.
4. All Contacts referred must become an OCBC Credit Cardmember by 28 February 2013 or such other period as may be determined by OCBC Bank at its absolute discretion in order for Existing Cardmember to be eligible for the Reward.
5. If more than one Existing Cardmember introduces the same Contact who successfully opened an OCBC Credit Card account, the first Existing Cardmember who sends in the Refer-A-Friend form will be entitled to the Reward.
6. Regardless of the number of Credit Cards successfully opened by one Contact, the Existing Cardmember is deemed to have successfully referred only one friend.
7. Exisitng Cardmembers are not allowed to submit their own names as the referred applicants for the programme.
8. Existing Cardmembers will not be deemed to have successfully referred a friend if the Contact: i) is an existing OCBC Credit Cardmember; or ii) has closed his OCBC Credit Card account within the last 6 months.
9. The Reward will be mailed to Existing Cardmember mailing address by 31 March 2013.
10. The Reward shall not be transferable or exchangeable for cash, credit or kind.
11. OCBC shall be entitled to withdraw or substitute any Reward with other items without prior notice and without assigning any reason therefore.
12. OCBC shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or the fitness for any purpose or any aspect of any Reward.
13. Notwithstanding anything herein, OCBC shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any defect or malfunction in any Reward and/or for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of any Reward by any person.
14. OCBC shall be entitled at its absolute discretion to terminate this Promotion or vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice including without limitation, the eligibility of any Existing Cardmember and the dates of the promotion.
15. OCBC’s decision on all matters relating to this Promotion will be at its absolute discretion and will be final and binding on all participants. No correspondence shall be entertained. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
16. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Singapore law and each Card member irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap.53B) to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.