Pay insurance premiums on a regular basis only for the period you want to be covered.
- Depending on the policy, you receive a one-time payout upon death, total and permanent disability, terminal illness or critical illness during the policy term
- Insurance coverage stops at the end of your policy term, but you can choose from yearly-renewable basic term plans with either S$50,000 or S$100,000 sum assured
Whole life coverage
Enjoy lifelong protection against death, total and permanent disability with limited premium payment term.
- You pay only for 15 years and you can customise your protection by choosing from a list of supplementary benefits which include coverage for 37 critical illnesses
- Growth in your protection value with the addition of non-guaranteed bonus every year
Receive annual payouts as replacement for lost income following the date of claim (for total and permanent disability) until the end of policy term.
- Receive insurance payout equivalent to three times the annual income benefit immediately upon death, total and permanent disability or critical illness (optional) during your policy term
- If no claims were made during the policy term, you receive a lump-sum maturity value equivalent to three times the annual income benefit