At an ATM:
- Select “More Services”, followed by “More Services” followed by “Phone Banking / Online Banking”.
- Select “Phone Banking Application”.
- Select “I agree” if you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Enter your desired 6-digit Telephone PIN.
- Re-enter your 6-digit Telephone PIN.
- You can start accessing Phone Banking Services thereafter by calling 1800 363 3333 or (65) 6363 3333 when calling from overseas.
- Download the form or collect it from our branches.
- Mail completed form back to the following address:
Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Ltd
Account Services (eBanking)
Bras Basah Post Office
Locked Bag Service No. 8
At a branch:
- You can select your Telephone PIN on the spot (applicable during account opening).
You can then start to access phone-in banking by calling 1800 363 3333 or (65) 6363 3333 when calling from overseas.
You can change your Telephone PIN after logging in with your existing Telephone PIN by selecting option 4, and option 4 again.
Get another Telephone PIN through the ATM, or mail us the completed form for a re-issuance of your Telephone PIN.
Press *0 to speak directly to a CSE