Owning your dream Tesla just got better with OCBC Eco-Care Car Loan and Charge+
Enjoy addtional savings with us when you purchase a Tesla electric vehicle (EV):
- Exclusive low interest rate of 1.68% per annum with OCBC Eco-Care Car Loan
- Free charging credits with Charge+, depending on your property type
Apply for OCBC Eco-Care Car Loan online with Myinfo and get a car loan in just 60 seconds! Based on your approved loan amount, you will know the maximum car price you can afford, so that you can shop with confidence.
Purchase a Tesla EV
Accept agreement digitally
As you already have an approved loan with us, we can speed up the process and send you the Hire Purchase Agreement immediately via SMS. You can review and accept the agreement digitally.
Collect your car
Tesla will arrange for you to collect your car when it is ready.
We will email you the Hire Purchase Agreement, indicating the monthly instalment amount and payment due date.
Begin monthly repayments
Redeem your free charging credits
21 years old
Singaporeans, Singapore PRs and foreigners
Full settlement penalty
1% on outstanding loan amount
Interest rebate clawback
20% on interest rebate (rule 78 computation)
Terms and conditions
- Online loan approval and usage are only applicable for applications via Myinfo. Please note delays or non-approvals of applications may occur for various reasons.
- Please note that OCBC Car Loan does not currently finance COE cars, or private hire vehicle, or commercial vehicle.
Apply for a car loan
Sign up for the promotion online
New customers can apply for an OCBC Bonus+ Savings account online with MyInfo, and then register their participation online.
New customers who do not have My Info or are foreigners can visit any OCBC Bank branch to open their accounts.
For OCBC Premier Banking customers, get in touch with us or find a Premier Banking Centre to open an OCBC Premier Dividend+ Savings Account or register for the promotion.
Fresh funds must be transferred from a non-OCBC bank account within 3 calendar days from the date of registration.
- Proof of residential address (if different from NRIC)
- Scanned copy of NRIC or FIN or passport (front and back)
- Last 12 months CPF contribution assessment
- Latest notice of assessment from IRAS
- Past payslips (if available)