Local Undergraduate Scholarship
Enabling you to reach your aspirations, bond-free
Pursue your undergraduate studies in any field without a bond commitment
Opportunities to gain first-hand experience working in a bank via internship opportunities
Excellent academic and co-curricular activities record.
Male Singapore citizens must have completed National Service.
Singapore citizens will have an advantage.
The OCBC Local Undergraduate Scholarship (LUS) is a long-standing scholarship established in the 1950s. Through LUS, OCBC Bank provides financial assistance to students who are current undergraduates, or have been admitted to or are eligible for admission into first-year full-time undergraduate studies, of any discipline at the following institutions:
- National University of Singapore
- Nanyang Technological University
- Singapore Management University
- SIM University
- Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Singapore Institute of Technology
- Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
Pursue your dreams and passion | OCBC Scholarships
Make your academic dreams a reality with an OCBC Scholarship and join our community of over 350 OCBC scholars who have achieved great heights in their education and careers, and made a lasting, positive impact on our society.
What you will receive as an OCBC Local Undergraduate Scholar
- Each scholarship is valued at $11,000 per year. The scholarship is tenable for the minimum period leading to first degree and for an additional year if you are admitted to Honours course due to outstanding academic performance.
- Internship opportunities to gain first-hand experience working with OCBC Bank.
- Absence of a bond and we may offer you employment, based on merit.
Who should apply?
- The scholarship is open to undergraduates or prospective undergraduates with excellent academic and CCA records.
- Preference will be given to Singapore citizens.
- Male Singapore citizens must have completed National Service.
- You must not hold any other scholarship, fellowship or award without prior approval of the University and the Bank.
- For scholarship applications to Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts (NAFA), please apply through NAFA.
- For scholarship applications to National University of Singapore, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Management University, SIM University, Singapore University of Technology and Design, click the button below to apply.
Get your CV ready
We are currently accepting applications for OCBC Local Undergraduate Scholarship 2020.