Mortgage Specialist Trainee Programme
Make home ownership effortless
Structured training to position you for success
Customised career progression through sales or management track
Have a degree or diploma with relevant banking sales experience.
Driven and strongly customer-service oriented
Be prepared for flexible work hours that may include working on weekends
As part of our Mortgage team within Consumer Secured Lending, you will play an integral part in profiling customers' needs and assisting them in their home ownership journey through one-stop advisory services. You'll be at the frontline, building long-term relationships with customers acquired through alliance and referral by agents, lawyers and developers.
This programme is designed to equip you with the necessary product knowledge, qualifications and soft skills to excel in the role. You will be mentored by a Senior Mortgage Specialist, and shown be guided through your customer interactions. Be positioned to build a successful career with the option to pursue a Management Route, becoming a Team Manager, or the Sales Route, becoming a Senior Mortgage Specialist working with premier mortgage clients.
Mortgage Specialist | Job Spotlight
Hear from our Mortgage Specialist on the qualities required to succeed in this role.
Through this structured programme, you will undergo the following:
By joining the Mortgage Specialist Trainee Programme, you will:
- Be mentored by a Senior Mortgage Specialist while on the training programme
- Be widely exposed to and work with a range of OCBC Bank mortgage products
- Learn to cater to customers with different housing ownership needs
- Work independently and learn to build a referral base of customers
Who should apply?
- We seek highly motivated individuals with strong customer-service and relationship-building skills.
- Other qualities that will put you in strong standing for the programme include:
- Having a degree or diploma with at least one year of relevant retail banking sales experience
- Being a results-oriented go-getter who thrives under pressure
- Being prepared for flexible work hours that may include working on weekends
Understanding Premium Mortgage specialists
Having progressed from Mortgage to Premium Mortgage, Kelly Ng talks about the job, career development and what keeps her motivated.
26 November 2019Read more
Get your CV ready
View the latest job opportunities available.