One Internship, Double The Experience
Experience two different roles in this internship
Learn how to apply theoretical learning to real-world projects
Be part of a team driving transformation using data and technology
Undergraduate students in a tertiary institution, from the disciplines of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
Good track record in academic and extracurricular activities
If using your knowledge in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) to make the banking world better gets you excited and fires you up, this internship is made for you!
STEM@OCBC is a structured 16 or 22-week credit-bearing internship that is custom designed for students in the disciplines of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.
In STEM@OCBC, you will experience two (not just one) business attachments through which you will learn how the Bank leverages data and technology to build business insights and digital solutions to solve business issues for OCBC Bank.
Apply during the specified period and shortlisted candidates will be notified. Selected candidates will be invited to a Hackathon Day, and a full day assessment as part of the final selection process.
STEM@OCBC contributes to credit-based internships that is required as part of your course.
STEM@OCBC offers two tracks: Analytics or Coding. You will experience two business attachments in any of these two tracks.
By joining STEM@OCBC, you will:
- Experience two business attachments in one internship period
- Be mentored by your direct manager and have the opportunity to work on departments' projects
- Be able to fulfil your graduation requirements through this credit-based internship
- Apply theoretical learning to real world banking projects
Who should apply?
- Undergraduates in a tertiary institution from a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics faculty
- Other qualities that will put you in strong standing for the programme include:
- Having outstanding academic achievements and a good track record of extracurricular activities
- Being energetic, enthusiastic, and hardworking
- A strong passion in technology, innovation and/or data in a banking role
- Possessing the ability to work with intensity and endure challenges
Get your CV ready
We are currently accepting applications for STEM@OCBC 2021.