Charting the course
Mr Lee Kok Keng Andrew
Non-Executive and Independent Director
Mr Lee was appointed to the Board on 18 February 2022. He had more than 30 years of banking experience in Standard Chartered Bank and OCBC Bank where he held several senior level executive positions largely in consumer banking with responsibilities for strategy, execution and performance.
He joined OCBC Bank in 1999, served in various senior capacities, and was Senior Executive Vice President and Head Global Consumer Financial Services when he stepped down from OCBC Bank in 2010. He continued to serve the OCBC Group, first as Chairman of BCS Information System and then with Great Eastern Life Assurance as Group Chief Marketing & Distribution Officer, before retiring in 2017.
Mr Lee will be seeking election at the Bank’s 2022 Annual General Meeting.
Other Directorships and Principal Commitments/Appointments
- Nordic Group Ltd*, Board Director
- OCBC Al-Amin Bank Berhad, Board Director
* Listed company
Directorships and Principal Commitments/Appointments for the past 5 years
- Great Eastern Digital Pte Ltd, Board Director
- Lakeworks Ltd, Board Director
- Straits Eastern Square Pte Ltd, Board Director
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Singapore
- Bachelor of Social Science (Honours in Economic), University of Singapore