1. Apply for the OCBC VOYAGE Card and complete the Tax Payment Facility form. Remember to also attach your Notice of Assessment 2018.
- Up to S$1,500,000 coverage for Travel Personal Accident Insurance
- Up to S$35,500 coverage for Overseas Medical Expense Reimbursement
- Up to S$200 coverage for Flight Delay and Flight mis-connection (more than 4 hours)
- Up to S$200 coverage for Baggage Delay (more than 6 hours)
- Up to S$200 coverage Baggage Loss (more than 48 hours)
The above insurance coverage is only applicable for cardholders not exceeding 65 years of age as of last birthday and is only valid for maximum trip duration of 30 consecutive days.
The Travel Personal Accident Insurance and Flight and Baggage Insurance is underwritten by Great Eastern General Insurance Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Great Eastern Holdings Ltd and a member of the OCBC Group and is not a bank deposit or obligation of, or guaranteed by OCBC Bank.
For more details and applicable terms and conditions, please refer to policy document.
For Enquiries or Claims:
For enquiries or claims, please contact GEG Customer Service at 1800-248 2888 (Select Option "2" for General Insurance) or email email@example.com
Operating Hours: 9am to 5.30pm (Weekdays, excluding Public Holidays).